rapidresizer program trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rapidresizer program trouble

I hope this is a good place to ask a question about the program. I sent and email to there web site but haven't gotten an answer so far.
    Lets just say I have a pattern of a square 6" x 6" on a piece of normal paper. I open the rapidresizer program and tell it to scan.
    My scaner scans an the window opens were you tell the program what size you want to make the pattern.
    All that works fine.

Now the trouble. The scaned picture of the square is so large (before I even do any sizing) that I only see the top left corner of the square and can't get it to change smaller.

When I print I only get what I see in the resizer program a large corner of a square.

Any so you had this trouble?

I moved your thread to a more appropriate forum to maximize traffic and get you more responses to your request/question.
    Last edited by wood-n-things; 09-18-2011, 11:01 AM.

I have not encountered that problem. It must be some setting. You might try sending jim_mex a pm and ask him directly he usually can sort this type of problem out.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

You might try sending jim_mex a pm and ask him directly he usually can sort this type of problem out
      Hi Trackman - sorry but this is one program I am not familiar with (Mike - you caught me out on this one - LOL!!!!). but if no one else answers your query I do know someone else who uses this software. Try contacting memberJan and see if she can help - I think she is away from home for a couple more days but if you leave her a pm she'll be sure to see it on her return

I just gave it a shot. Yer so smart I figured if any one could come up with a solution ...you could. How is that for suckin up? LOL Mike
      Last edited by wood-n-things; 09-18-2011, 11:54 AM.
      Jim in Mexico

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
      - Albert Einstein

Comment

LOL Mike! - you suck up well pal!

Hi again Trackman

Well I got curious and downloaded the trial version but the next problem is I don't have a scanner so all I could test was loading in an image and that worked ok for me - went through the steps and in the last one before printing I scaled to size and it seemed to work fine. Sooooooo.... here's what I'd suggest just to test if the program is ok

Use your scanner software to save the scan as an image file onto your computer - jpg if possible. Now try using Rapid Resizer to load the image and follow the steps to see if you can get to the print size you want. If this works you have a workaround to get you out of trouble.

Ref the particular problem you have. Have you used the program before from a scanner and if so did it work ok? If so, try deinstalling it and then reinstalling it again and see if the problem is solved.

If I can get access to a scanner tomorrow I'll give it another shot and see what I can find out
        Last edited by jim_mex; 09-18-2011, 01:31 PM.
        Jim in Mexico

- Albert Einstein

Comment

Jim_mex thanks for your idea. The program worked fine the last time I used it.

I tryed your idea an it worked that away (scaning to computer then taking it to the resizer program). I don't have a disk to reinstall the program from so I will have to get on there web site an see if there is a way to redo the install. Thanks again!

Comment

I tryed your idea an it worked that away
            Hi Trackman - glad to hear that you have a partial solution and also that I can redeem myself in front of Mike - LOL! If you get no luck or help contacting the company through the website send me a pm

Cheers!
            Jim in Mexico

- Albert Einstein

Comment

Just an update Jim_mex. The owner of the resizer program got back to me an said to try to reinstall but didn't think it would help. He was right after reinstalling it is doing the same thing. But I can do the work around steps you told me about. I don't use the program that much so no big deal.

Thanks for your help!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X