Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on me...

Here's a little update on me...

My mom-in-law is still in intensive care in the hospital in very bad condition. She's on and off the machine to help her breath, she has an infection on her lungs now too...
    but the main problem is still her belly and she needs an 4 th surgery, wich the doctors will decide today if they can do it or not...
    She's too ill to do it, but there's not another option...so we can loose her...
    We visit her every day , so lately I'm in the car, in the hospital and on the phone...beside working in the house and take care my girls...

Then there is Eric, we are waiting for good news this week about a huge project, it's 90% sure he'll have the job, and then he'll be busy every day to place 196 kitchens before the end of februari, starting on 26 september.
    He'll work with a friend , I'll stay at home to do my housework and take care for the kids.
    And to work in my shop and have fun to make some sawdust! It will be busy to get the kids in school every day and to drive Eric at his job, he'll come home by train cuz at that time I would be in traffic for a few hours every day.
    I also still hope for a miracle so I could visit my mom-in-law every afternoon...

I have a new desktop pc since last friday, have installed all my drawing programs so I can draw patterns again too...

Take care...I miss you all!
    Frieke
    www.friewoodart.webs.com

Visit Frieke's gallery

Don't let the pain of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.

Thinking of you Frieke
    Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Comment

Hang in there Frieda - just take each day as it comes and try not to think too much of what might happen. I hope Eric gets his work confirmed. Please keep us informed
      Best wishes
      Jim in Mexico

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
      - Albert Einstein

Comment

Sure hope Eric gets the job. It will help take your minds off what has become a very difficult situation. My thoughts are with you.

george
        A day without sawdust is a day without sunshine.
        George

delta 650, hawk G426

Comment

Try not to worry and make yourself sick. Our prayers are with you,

Dan

Comment

Frieke, almost every day I think about the saying that I've copied below, that appears with your signature:

Don't let the pain of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.

It is wonderful and wise advice, and I hope it helps see you through this difficult time.
            Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

Comment

I've been wondering how you and your family have been Frieke. My prayers continue to be w/all of you.
              T
              Theresa

http://WoodNGoods.weebly.com

http://woodngoods.blogspot.com

Comment

Frieke - take good care of yourself during these difficult times. One step at a time. Like Carole suggests - try not to future trip too much. You are in our hearts.
                DeWalt 788

Comment

Thanks for thinking of us, and sharing your update. Continued prayers for your mother in law sent. Best wishes for the job........wow that's a lot of kitchens. Keep up your strength. (((Hugs))) from your family here.
                  Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Best wishes and a big hug! Hope your mom in law has a full and rapid recovery and eric gets the job and it goes smoothly.
                    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
                    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Nice to hear from you Frieke....
                      Hope all that heaven shines it's light on you and helps you through all of this....
                      ...Been missing you...
                      Jim

The limits of the imagination are imaginary.
                      No task is too tedious for Art.
                      Rock and Scroll

My Gallery

My Website
                      Featherwood Woodcrafts

Comment

It's very good to hear from you and know you're coping with all your recent difficulties. Many prayers and much hope are on the way for you.

Jan

Comment

Frieke, it is good to hear from you and our prayers are with you and your family. It seems that you have allot going on at this time in your lives. I hope everything turns out to the good very soon.
                          Hawaiilad
                          Larry

Comment

Frieke, you are all in our prayers. I have thought about you & hoping for the best. I pray that your Mom-in-Law gets fully recovered. Keep your strength up & hope that hubby gets that job. God Bless you all.
                            PERK

Comment

Frieke we keep all of you in our prayers. Sometime on the shop maybe be good for you. Thanks for the update.
                              sigpic: Dan US Navy PR1 (Ret)
                              To all who serve or have served, Thank you
                              Well I am the worlds greatest scroller at my house.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X