sighhhhhhhhhh lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sighhhhhhhhhh lol

lol whats with all the spammers suddenly registering just to come in here and spam our lovely forum with garbage sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its bad enough getting it in your e-mail lol is nothing sacred to these ppl
    Daryl S. Walters Psycotic scroller with a DeWalt 788

Hi Daryl, I wasn't sure what you meant by spammers, until I read the next post. It will be gone as soon as one of the moderators get up and see it on the forum.
    Marsha
    PS: Don't forget to sign up for the ornament swap.
    Marsha
    LIFE'S SHORT, USE IT WELL

Comment

Hi Daryl

I've removed the post in question.

It's a constant battle against spammers .

Gill
      There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
      (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Comment

hi Marsha and Gill yeah I couldn't sleep this morning so I came to read the forums, sadddddddd really get a day off and can't sleep in sighhhhhhhhhhhhh
        Daryl S. Walters Psycotic scroller with a DeWalt 788

Comment

Gosh I have never seen a spamer. thanks to are great moderators. they are on the job. thanks to are moderators. now thats a job i wouldn't wont. but glad there are those who do. and do it well. your friend Evie

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
            Reply to Today’s market
            by will8989
            Bruce just called, total of 10 cardholders and birdhouses left, one Mary, Joseph and lamb, one pepper grinder and a basket to be picked up. He also sold the last dough board we had. Customers want to know what I’ll have next week! And I have a monster headache almost migraine. This has been an unbelievable...
            Today, 11:46 AM
          • NC Scroller
            Reply to Ornament Exchange 2021
            by NC Scroller
            Family first. Prayers for Connie and you....
            Today, 07:56 AM
          • will8989
            Reply to San Antonio Rock N’Roll
            by will8989
            He did the Baltimore run in October and finished in a little over 10 minutes. Of course it’s a very hilly course here and flat in San Antonio. Very proud of all of them.
            Today, 01:10 AM
          • Rodney Brown
            Reply to San Antonio Rock N’Roll
            by Rodney Brown
            Congrats to all. I'm doing good to run to the bathroom! 😅
            Yesterday, 09:50 PM
          • will8989
            San Antonio Rock N’Roll
            by will8989
            Its a marathon not a dance. My 14 year old grandson ran a 8:50 mile in the 10k and finished 150 out of 1550 runners! My 12 year old granddaughter ran a 11:16 mile and came in 661 out of 1600 runners. Beat her mother by 100th of a second! I’m sure Sarah let her cross the line first. Tomorrow is the...
            Yesterday, 03:05 PM
          Working...
          X