sighhhhhhhhhh lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sighhhhhhhhhh lol

lol whats with all the spammers suddenly registering just to come in here and spam our lovely forum with garbage sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its bad enough getting it in your e-mail lol is nothing sacred to these ppl
    Daryl S. Walters Psycotic scroller with a DeWalt 788

Hi Daryl, I wasn't sure what you meant by spammers, until I read the next post. It will be gone as soon as one of the moderators get up and see it on the forum.
    Marsha
    PS: Don't forget to sign up for the ornament swap.
    Marsha
    LIFE'S SHORT, USE IT WELL

Comment

Hi Daryl

I've removed the post in question.

It's a constant battle against spammers .

Gill
      There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
      (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Comment

hi Marsha and Gill yeah I couldn't sleep this morning so I came to read the forums, sadddddddd really get a day off and can't sleep in sighhhhhhhhhhhhh
        Daryl S. Walters Psycotic scroller with a DeWalt 788

Comment

Gosh I have never seen a spamer. thanks to are great moderators. they are on the job. thanks to are moderators. now thats a job i wouldn't wont. but glad there are those who do. and do it well. your friend Evie

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
            Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
            by will8989
            Regulations are 150 square feet, this will be 144 square feet so we are good. He’s making it that size Since the sheets are 4’ wide. And the Shelves need to be 4” above my head!! It will be very specific.
            Today, 10:32 AM
          • Sandy Oaks
            Reply to Shrink wrap systems
            by Sandy Oaks
            As a framer, we have a shrinker wrapper at ArtCrafters. Very simple. Film on a roller, sealer attached, just roll off enough film, seal the film, insert object, seal other end and shrink with a heat gum. We also use Uline as a source. Not sure where our unit can from as it was with the shop when...
            Today, 09:46 AM
          • NC Scroller
            Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
            by NC Scroller
            I would make the shed 1" less than the size permits are required for. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH SPACE....
            Today, 07:42 AM
          • NC Scroller
            by NC Scroller
            I shrink wrap all my puzzles. It is the best method I have found. I do not use a cardboard backer as some do. I use shrink wrap bags that I get from Amazon or Ebay. 8" x 12" will fit 95% of the puzzles I make.

To use the bags you will need a sealer. I have one very similar...
            Today, 07:39 AM
          • Linda In Phoenix
            by Linda In Phoenix
            I checked out www.ULine.com We used them years ago at the company I used to work at, and they were really reputable to work with. They have machines, guns, bags, and film. I just don't really know what works best, as well as if there is a really great priced to buy from. To date I've been a frugal...
            Yesterday, 10:01 PM
          Working...
          X