Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm still around, sorry for not posting more.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still around, sorry for not posting more.

Hello everyone
    I'm still around and I've been on the site a few times a week just not posting. I have not been doing any thing on the shop for a long time it just been to hot here. I have a minor health problem that causes vertigo so that has caused me to stay away form the power tools. I'm hoping to get back to making saw dust soon. Over all Evelyn and I are doing fine we've been working some long hours and spending time with the grandkids which is always fun. The next project I have planned is cleaning up the shop it a real mess we been storing some furinture for the kids and they picked it over last weekend so I have some more room now which will be nice as Evelyn wants me to build a blanket chest with some scroll work accents. I will try to be better at reading the post here and replying more.
    sigpic: Dan US Navy PR1 (Ret)
    To all who serve or have served, Thank you
    Well I am the worlds greatest scroller at my house.

Just glad you are okay. Post when you can. Enjoy yer significant other.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Glad you're both ok Dan.
      Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Comment

Good to see you're OK and ready to come back to scrolling and the forum. Your posts have been missed.

Jan

Comment

Hang in there.
          Scott
          Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Good to see you back, Dan. Looking forward to your posts, and that new blanket chest.
            Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

Comment

Glad to see that you are still around Dan. Looking forward to seeing that blanket Chest... but only when you are allowed back in the shop.

DW
              Life is hard. It is even harder when you are being stupid.
              John Wayne

Comment

Sorry to read about your health problems Dan. We all understand when a frequent poster is absent for a while that life took front stage, so get well soon my friend. You are missed.
                Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Hey Dan, welcome back....I know so well how illness can side track us...and of course there is that need to work thing as well
                  Hawaiilad
                  Larry

Comment

Thanks very one for the comments it nice to be missed. I had a bit of a problem with vertigo the other day it con help this problem if I would remember to do the exercises my doctor gave me to do. But I feel ok so I dont do them and I pay for it later.
                    sigpic: Dan US Navy PR1 (Ret)
                    To all who serve or have served, Thank you
                    Well I am the worlds greatest scroller at my house.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X