Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messman
    replied
    I think I got a good deal as well. I was going to go out and do some of the little work on the saw that it needs but my back is killing me after I fought with it, getting it to and into my little shop.

Leave a comment:

• Messman
    replied
    Originally posted by will8989 View Post
    The only good table saw is a dead one as far as I'm concerned!!!!
    Betty I understand why you feel that way after what has happened. I hope you recover soon.

Leave a comment:

• Powakee
    replied
    In NM a half cord of wood sells between $80 and $125.00. Sounds like you made a square deal.
    John

Leave a comment:

• will8989
    replied
    The only good table saw is a dead one as far as I'm concerned!!!!

Leave a comment:

• sbarnhardt
    replied
    Originally posted by dgman View Post
    Hey Chris, I don't know what it is worth, but I traded my old Sears table saw like yours only with cast iron wings for 1/2 a cord of fire wood!
    What's a half cord of firewood worth in Cali??

Leave a comment:

• dgman
    replied
    Hey Chris, I don't know what it is worth, but I traded my old Sears table saw like yours only with cast iron wings for 1/2 a cord of fire wood!

Leave a comment:

• Messman
    started a topic New Used Saw

New Used Saw

Well after much looking I have finally found a new table saw after I burnt my direct drive up. I found an older Model Craftsman table taw. The guy was asking $125.00 and I managed to talk him down to $80.00. I have no idea what the saw is actually worth but it does not need too much done to it. I will need to clean the top real good and find some new wings for it (when time and $$'s allow) at they are slightly bent. But it runs good. I would like a better fence system for it but all in due time I guess. If you have an idea what the saw is actually worth please feel free to let me know, I feel like I got a decent deal but would like to verify it. I have enclosed a couple of pictures. Now maybe I will be able to get back to working some wood.
    Attached Files

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X