New Used Saw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Used Saw

Well after much looking I have finally found a new table saw after I burnt my direct drive up. I found an older Model Craftsman table taw. The guy was asking $125.00 and I managed to talk him down to $80.00. I have no idea what the saw is actually worth but it does not need too much done to it. I will need to clean the top real good and find some new wings for it (when time and $$'s allow) at they are slightly bent. But it runs good. I would like a better fence system for it but all in due time I guess. If you have an idea what the saw is actually worth please feel free to let me know, I feel like I got a decent deal but would like to verify it. I have enclosed a couple of pictures. Now maybe I will be able to get back to working some wood.
    Attached Files
    CHRIS

http://www.members.cox.net/messman123/messman.htm

Hey Chris, I don't know what it is worth, but I traded my old Sears table saw like yours only with cast iron wings for 1/2 a cord of fire wood!
    Dan in So.Ca.

Comment

Originally posted by dgman View Post
      Hey Chris, I don't know what it is worth, but I traded my old Sears table saw like yours only with cast iron wings for 1/2 a cord of fire wood!
      What's a half cord of firewood worth in Cali??
      Retired..... Most days!!
      PhD in grandkid spoiling
      Taking it as easy as I can in the Piedmont section of North Carolina

Comment

The only good table saw is a dead one as far as I'm concerned!!!!
        Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

In NM a half cord of wood sells between $80 and $125.00. Sounds like you made a square deal.
          John
          I've Got A Lot More To Learn
          About Leaving Battlegrounds Alone
          "~~ Molly Venter

Comment

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
            The only good table saw is a dead one as far as I'm concerned!!!!
            Betty I understand why you feel that way after what has happened. I hope you recover soon.
            CHRIS

Comment

I think I got a good deal as well. I was going to go out and do some of the little work on the saw that it needs but my back is killing me after I fought with it, getting it to and into my little shop.
              CHRIS

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X