I'll brag a little

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll brag a little

For my wife's birthday, I got her a kitten. My brother in law wants to be an animal control officer, and he's been rescuing kittens from the official "Crazy Cat Lady" in their trailer park. They escape from the house, and he snatches them up and takes them home...so my mother-in-law has a bunch of kittens to get rid of.

Monday, I took my wife and her best friend over to get a kitten (an adorable white kitten with tan-tiger areas) and her best friend got a kitten as well. We named our kitten Pwca (pronounced pook-a), after a mischevious Welsh spirit, and our friend got Helen...

She took Helen home, and introduced it to her husband, who was holding Helen on his lap...when Helen took off running (they were outside).

We spent hours searching Monday...they kept looking Tuesday, but I caught her last night!!!!

We put a can of tuna in a cat carrier, and she eventually walked in to get the food...so I snuck out and closed the carrier!!!

I'm proud of my patience!!!!

Bob
    www.GrobetUSA.com

Now we'll have to get you a new nick name... something like:

Bob the Mighty Hunter,
    Safari Bob,
    Trapper Bob, SS. (scrollsawer)
    The Cat Tamer

Comment

I have a couple more in mind but I would probably get in trouble if I posted them
      Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
      Jean De La Bruyere...

l
      Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Comment

make sure you feed that cat either Iams or Purina products. I work for the distributor which is based here in michigan, but we are now the distributor in your area too! So lets be sure I keep my day job. I don't want to end up scrolling to make a living, that would take the fun out of it.
        Jeff Powell

Comment

Yup!
          Feed ALL my pets Purina! Switched to the Purina One for the cats because it's got a lower ash content...had one of my cats in the vets for 5 days with a urinary blockage because of high ash food!

Bob
          www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Piece of advice for Bob and the cats.

I always wanted to scroll this along with a picture of a kitten

If you don't talk to your cats about catnip Who Will?
            CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
            "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
            Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Carl too funny. good going Bob. that was a nice thing to do. Evie

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X