Happy Birthday theframer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday theframer

Now how did you plan it so it would fall on the weekend, and a long weekend at that. I hope you really take advantage. Hope you have a fun filled weekend.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Thank you Mike. I have not posted for about 2 months, I have been luckey enough to be home with family & friends and sadly it's coming to an end soon. I am using this computer at a friends home and will post again when we arrive at our building in Florida. I say building because that's all itiis to me, New York is my home.

Thanks again for the good wihes.
    Rick
    Just because the circus left town, doesn't mean the Monkey's off your back

Comment

Happy birthday, Rick!!
      Shawn Ferguson

Come visit at The Ferguson Puzzle Company !

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
        Reply to Scrollsaw cds
        by Rolf
        Yes they are.
        https://www.foxchapelpublishing.com/magazines/cds.html
        I have the complete collection It sure saves me a lot of time trying to find a project....
        Today, 08:20 AM
      • Daddy's scroller
        Scrollsaw cds
        by Daddy's scroller
        Are they still making the scrollsaw woodworks an crafts Cds. An if so where can I get them. I haven't seen them anywhere for awhile. Thanks in advance...
        Yesterday, 08:07 PM
      • Linda In Phoenix
        Reply to Weekend project
        by Linda In Phoenix
        Rodney, I will admit I'm in that group. The younger people are too busy with kids and getting a good foothold in careers to have time for hobbies. I know I didn't even start scrolling til my daughter went away to college. I've loved it ever since!
        Yesterday, 04:38 PM
      • Rodney Brown
        Reply to Weekend project
        by Rodney Brown
        Thanks Linda. I have tried a wide (pun intended) verity of thicknesses. I cut a Mother's Day rose that was at least 1 1/2 inches thick. That's where I learned that I was doing too much pushing against the blade and not letting the blade and saw do the work. The thin strips between frets would cut through...
        Yesterday, 04:33 PM
      • Linda In Phoenix
        Reply to Weekend project
        by Linda In Phoenix
        Hi Rodney! Nicely cut. I love the black backing especially.
        Your explanation for the thin 1/4" wood makes total sense when it comes to framing. I did a detailed Iwo Jima on 1/4" as well as 1/8" thick, both framed. The feedback I got from a 60-90 year old group of guys was the...
        Yesterday, 04:19 PM
      Working...
      X