Happy Birthday Don R Brower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Don R Brower

Happy Birthday Don, Hope you have a fun filled day.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
    Reply to Wood identification needed
    by Rolf
    This site should be on every woodworkers computer. https://www.wood-database.com/ As has been said the first image is Wenge....
    Today, 07:38 AM
  • handibunny
    Reply to I decided I needed a challenge
    by handibunny
    I couldn't resist (too long since any new toys) and ordered a blacklight flashlight from Amazon--same price as Harbor Freight. Should be here Tuesday--can't wait to see all the glue spots I've missed.
    Today, 07:01 AM
  • handibunny
    by handibunny
    If you google "Moradillo" you'll get more information than you'll ever need. It looks like it will work up beautifully.
    Today, 06:59 AM
  • dgman
    by dgman
    The first picture is Wenge, pronounced WHEN-ghay or WHEN-Gii. It is a very hard wood. It’s splintery and very hard to cut. When finished, it is almost black. I use it when I need a black wood for Intarsia. I do not know anything about the other wood.
    Yesterday, 10:40 PM
  • vgraf
    Wood identification needed
    by vgraf
    I have a new neighbor who did a lot of woodworking in the past but had to give it up because of allergies. He sold his shop equipment and wood stockpile when he moved here, however he kept a few pieces of fancy wood and showed them to me. The first one (First Photo) he had no idea what it was. It is...
    Yesterday, 09:31 PM
Working...
X