Dead computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead computer

How do you get by without a computer for 3 days. I just did. I could get my orders on my wifes computer but I might have lost some emails.
    If anyone tried to email me and did not get a reply, please email me again.
    FD Mike
    www.mikesworkshop.com
    SD Mike

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• tgiro01
    Old Tool - Reborn
    by tgiro01
    With all these new tool stories, I was working on and old one. About 9 years ago, I built a router table. Then, before it was finished, I had to start using it. And I have used it over the years. A couple of months ago, While I was contemplating cleaning, I looked at the machine and decided to finish...
    Today, 03:24 PM
  • Rolf
    Reply to YoraHome Laser w/CNC Engraver/Router
    by Rolf
    I do remember that 2011 Wow, you were gutsy building that then, CNC was just coming into the home environment. Are you still using the one you built?
    Today, 10:23 AM
  • Rolf
    Reply to Work in Progress. What is with FOX publishing?
    by Rolf
    Jim that is why there are now CD's available for past issues. To me a copier/scanner and printer are a necessary part of my tool inventory. JMO...
    Today, 10:19 AM
  • Jimern
    by Jimern
    I dropped my subscription long ago, so maybe I should not chime in, but I dropped it mostly due to the pattern pull out.

I do not have a flat bed scanner, nor do I want one, so that is my issue.

But the result is that if I cut a pattern to scan, I have also cut the parts of...
    Today, 07:55 AM
  • Quartz43
    by Quartz43
    +1 on NC Scroller's suggestions. I would add that on appropriate patterns stop using the grey as it would make it easier to copy.

It says a lot if Fox Publishing does not comment on an issue like this. Even if they said they are aware that people have concerns and are looking into it...
    Yesterday, 08:15 PM
Working...
X