Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Way to go Buckeyes! Totally controlled Texas tonight!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!

lol Grizz so your a Buckeyes fan heeheehe so what town do you hail from my original stomping grounds used to be the OH Valley Belmont Cnty riht on thr OH river watched a lot of games sighhhh sometimes I wish I was back up there but just can't take the cold weather
    Last edited by Daryl185; 09-10-2006, 07:28 AM.
    Daryl S. Walters Psycotic scroller with a DeWalt 788

Comment

buckeyes

Hey Grizz, at least we get to brag this year. Great game.. toby

Comment

Buckeyes

Didn't get to see that game and they are my 3rd favorite team. I did get to see my two favorites play last week, WVU "Mountaineers" and Marshall "Thundering Herd". WVU defeated Marshall handily. I went to high school in Gallipolis Ohio so the Buckeyes are still "near and dear" but my loyalty is to WVU!!!!! ( I placed a small wager on Marshall just because they were such an underdog).
        If it don't fit, don't force it....get a bigger hammer!!

Comment

Okay Geizz we LET you win one !!!!!!!!! but we stomped butt last week angainst the saints - or was it the week before? No matter I still love ya

Sharon
          ( Texan and proud of it --snicker snicker)

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl185
            lol Grizz so your a Buckeyes fan heeheehe so what town do you hail from my original stomping grounds used to be the OH Valley Belmont Cnty riht on thr OH river watched a lot of games sighhhh sometimes I wish I was back up there but just can't take the cold weather
            I was born and raised in Columbus. I currently live in Xenia. Always will be a Buckeye...

Comment

Originally posted by ZooZoo1
              Hey Grizz, at least we get to brag this year. Great game.. toby
              But the big game is always the last game of the season.

Comment

big game

Yep Grizz, by then everyone should know Buockeyes are the best lol

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• MidMich324
                  Reply to hegner 2"
                  by MidMich324
                  Just Wondering...

Is the table size on the 22" hegner saw as on the 18" hegner saw?

With the 22" inch one you get 4 more inches of depth of cut but do you also get a few more inches of table?
                  Yesterday, 09:30 PM
                • will8989
                  Reply to Spring Issue
                  by will8989
                  I had to fool around with copying and taping a pattern again today. This wasn’t as bad as the fish, but still a pain. I use rapid resizer. Scan a pattern, put in size I want and it prints it out. If more than one page, it numbers each page at the top and I tape them together. Had the fish pattern...
                  Yesterday, 09:28 PM
                • millwab
                  Reply to Peanuts #1
                  by millwab
                  Rolf, I cover it with clear contact paper (comes off clean without leaving a residue) and draw a grid for the direction I want to cut (ie horizontal or diagonal) to keep the rows even. The rest is all freehand....
                  Yesterday, 02:51 PM
                • Don in Brooklin On
                  Reply to Spring Issue
                  by Don in Brooklin On
                  Rolf

I use acrobat reader. The poster feature will enlarge and if it goes to multiple pages it will put in cut marks. Even if the page is over letter size it will spread to multiple pages at 100%.

If it is in PDF form you can open with Inkscape or GIMP and select what you...
                  Yesterday, 01:48 PM
                • theframer
                  Reply to YoraHome Laser w/CNC Engraver/Router
                  by theframer
                  Hi Linda, great find...I think.

Please keep us up to date with any information you receive. I would really like to get into this, but my computer skills are almost nonexistent, I need something that a 74 year old air head 🙄 can figure out. Thanks for sharing.

Rick
                  Yesterday, 12:05 PM
                Working...
                X