Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Way to go Buckeyes! Totally controlled Texas tonight!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!

lol Grizz so your a Buckeyes fan heeheehe so what town do you hail from my original stomping grounds used to be the OH Valley Belmont Cnty riht on thr OH river watched a lot of games sighhhh sometimes I wish I was back up there but just can't take the cold weather
    Last edited by Daryl185; 09-10-2006, 06:28 AM.
    Daryl S. Walters Psycotic scroller with a DeWalt 788

Comment

buckeyes

Hey Grizz, at least we get to brag this year. Great game.. toby

Comment

Buckeyes

Didn't get to see that game and they are my 3rd favorite team. I did get to see my two favorites play last week, WVU "Mountaineers" and Marshall "Thundering Herd". WVU defeated Marshall handily. I went to high school in Gallipolis Ohio so the Buckeyes are still "near and dear" but my loyalty is to WVU!!!!! ( I placed a small wager on Marshall just because they were such an underdog).
        If it don't fit, don't force it....get a bigger hammer!!

Comment

Okay Geizz we LET you win one !!!!!!!!! but we stomped butt last week angainst the saints - or was it the week before? No matter I still love ya

Sharon
          ( Texan and proud of it --snicker snicker)

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl185
            lol Grizz so your a Buckeyes fan heeheehe so what town do you hail from my original stomping grounds used to be the OH Valley Belmont Cnty riht on thr OH river watched a lot of games sighhhh sometimes I wish I was back up there but just can't take the cold weather
            I was born and raised in Columbus. I currently live in Xenia. Always will be a Buckeye...

Comment

Originally posted by ZooZoo1
              Hey Grizz, at least we get to brag this year. Great game.. toby
              But the big game is always the last game of the season.

Comment

big game

Yep Grizz, by then everyone should know Buockeyes are the best lol

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
                  Reply to My beauties
                  by will8989
                  Looks like glass with the sun shining through it....
                  Today, 08:08 AM
                • will8989
                  Reply to My beauties
                  by will8989
                  He puts biscuts between the long pieces, is that what you meant? He has stainless screws in the lips then puts the plugs on top of that. Scott, cutting one doesn’t take long. It’s the removing of the tiny drill hole, spraying each piece with distilled water, letting dry, sanding and sometimes flap...
                  Yesterday, 10:55 AM
                • Rolf
                  Reply to Cutting guide for straight cut on a scroolsaw
                  by Rolf
                  Like Bob said clamp a straight edge to the table and adjust it to compensate for the blade drift. There are some blades that have no or very little drift. Like the Olson PGT series it also seems to me that the Pegas MGT 3 or larger cut very straight....
                  Yesterday, 07:54 AM
                • Rolf
                  Reply to My beauties
                  by Rolf
                  I now you do beautiful work but I have to say your attention to details on these baskets is impressive. soft smooth edges, no visible glue squeeze out. And of course the cutting boards are beautiful. I am guessing that Bruce cut a spline in the end of the board and then dowels. I have not seen that...
                  Yesterday, 07:49 AM
                • NC Scroller
                  Reply to My beauties
                  by NC Scroller
                  You are one busy lady. About how long does it take to cut one?
                  Yesterday, 05:51 AM
                Working...
                X