Strange noises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange noises

heard the strangest noise in my shop last night one I have never heard before it was a loud wacking smacking sound and at the same time I couldn't for the life of me understand why my work piece was jumpimg all about dohhhhhhhh hey dummy you put your blade in upside down hey theres always a first time heeheheheheh
    Daryl S. Walters Psycotic scroller with a DeWalt 788

I've done that and thought something was wrong with the saw.

It kept picking up my piece of wood and WACKING back on the surface. I couldn't hold on to that piece to save my life.

Then I thought there was something wrong with the blade, like I had used the wrong size.

Finally, I figured out that stoopid me had put it in upside down.

Definitely won't happen again.
    Kelly
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Comment

Did you hear about the family that came home from a two week vacation and heard a noise from the work shop/garage? Upon checking it out they found the garage door had came down ont the foot pedal of thier scrollsaw and it had been running for the entire time they were gone.
      Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
      Jean De La Bruyere...

l
      Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckD
        Did you hear about the family that came home from a two week vacation and heard a noise from the work shop/garage? Upon checking it out they found the garage door had came down ont the foot pedal of thier scrollsaw and it had been running for the entire time they were gone.

Was that the only time you did it?
        Fred

There's a fine line between woodworking and insanity, I'm just not sure which side of the line I'm on!

Comment

been there done that...the strange noise in my shop that drives me batty is when a cricket sneeks in through the overhead door seal and starts chirping. I won't stop tearing the place apart till i find him and then, well, u know.
          Jeff Powell

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X