Open House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open House

Ok, I just got back in here after three weeks and am trying to catch up. Mainly I want to know, are we still going out to dinner on Friday night at the open house?? And who all is coming? I keep trying to search through all the threads but I just seem to get "lost" in thread land! I've tried to respond to some of them, but this is just easier!!! I was so excited to see that a whittler was added! I have always wanted to try that and when I mentioned it to my husband first thing he said is "Can I go too?" Now we all know he can't as he has to set up my show so I can go!!!! I'm just disappointed I can't be there for Saturday! I'll have to cram everything in in one day. Can't wait to meet everyone!!!
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

I'll be there. As far as dinner just tell me where and when.

Let us know.

-Bill
    -Bill

My saw is a DeWalt788 Measure twice; cut once; count fingers after cut

Comment

Lets do it!!!! My wife and I are flying into philly and driving the rest of the way, flying in on the 28th (Thursday) . A big bloody steak sounds pretty good! Dale
      Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

STeak is much better than the raw fish Bob was talking about! Just as long as it isn't "mooing" at me!! LOL
        Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
          Reply to Bruce’s latest project.
          by Rolf
          That is certainly a very bright contrast. Nice restoration.
          Today, 07:39 AM
        • rottier
          Comment on Tough Decisions
          by rottier
          Hi, Quartz43,
          My name is Kelly and I am the new editorial assistant for Fox Chapel Publishing. I am sorry to hear about the difficulties in copying patterns from the magazine. We strive to make the patterns in the magazine as easy to copy as possible. I am always opening to hearing ideas on how...
          Yesterday, 03:54 PM
        • rottier
          Comment on Tough Decisions
          by rottier
          Hi, Bill Wilson,
          My name is Kelly and I am the new editorial assistant of Fox Chapel Publishing. I am sorry to hear that the last fall/winter issue did not include the types of projects and patterns that you were looking forward. We are currently working on our winter issue for SSW&C and...
          Yesterday, 03:45 PM
        • will8989
          Reply to Bruce’s latest project.
          by will8989
          Done. I’ll get a better picture when they are outside....
          Yesterday, 02:03 PM
        • cseymour
          Reply to Source for 5-Ply poplar plywood?
          by cseymour
          Oh nice --
          Always nie to chat with another HV'er.

Stay well.
          Yesterday, 11:09 AM
        Working...
        X