Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buck Naked at Night

LOL! What did you expect?

Deer season is right around the corner and so I thought I'd get a few of these type portraits ready to go, Buck fever runs high in my area and I should have no trouble selling these.

I stacked cut this using 1/8 Red Oak and stacked 5 high.
    Attached Files
    Bill

DeWalt 788

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

God gives us only what we can handle.. Apparently God thinks I am one tough cookie.....

very nice Bill you just have to love wildlife scroll sawing its in its own catagory
    Daryl S. Walters Psycotic scroller with a DeWalt 788

Comment

Oh deer!

Very nice Bill,

You have some fine lines in there

I'm sure you'll find interrested parties ready to drop some money for these beauties.

Regards,
      Marcel
      http://marleb.com
      DW788. -Have fun in the shop or it isn't a hobby anymore.

NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Oh boy, Bill, you're good at this!

Gill
        There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
        (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Comment

Awesome work Bill

Charlie,
          Charlie
          "Everything Happens for a Reason"
          Craftsman 18in. 21609

http://wolfmooncreations.weebly.com

Comment

Thanks so much ya'll, I'm getting ready to head off to work and I got a wild hair to measure the thin part of the deer's outline, I'm a little shocked, the average width is 1/16! That even makes me smile........

Hope ya'll have a great day! Thanks for looking.
            Bill

DeWalt 788

God gives us only what we can handle.. Apparently God thinks I am one tough cookie.....

Comment

Wow, Bill , thats what i noticed too. now thats some fine lines. I agree, you are really good at this. sooooooooooo. what do you think can chalandg you know. mmmmmmmmm I bet Jeff is proud of you. I know I sure am. your hunting buddys, can save some money , and go home with a real prise. your friend Evie. Ps. wish i could go. I havn't been hunting for 8 years. sure miss that vinison. orrrrrr Elk yaa.

Comment

Wow! ,,,,the undeniable master of the fine line !
                ...Makes me want to go practice my spirals !
                Excellent work !
                ...~Robert~
                DW788 and Hawk 226

" Please let me grow to be the man my dog thinks I am "

Comment

Originally posted by ozarkhillbilly
                  That even makes me smile........
                  Smile Hell, that's a grin. And you deserve to grin. And I'll just bet you did this awesome piece of art with a skip tooth blade, right?

Grrrreat work, Bill. You are a tough act to follow.
                  Mike

Making sawdust with a Dremel 1680.
                  www.picturetrail.com/naturephotos

Comment

Bill

you are good....we've had company come to the house and as they admired my work, they'll ask what other type of work can you do with a scroll saw...

we'll the first thing I do is go looking for your posts and show them what you have done...
                    you sure have gotten a lot of complements on your work that you don't know about...until now....

Trout
                    Hawk G-4 Jetcraft
                    Fish are food, not friends!

Comment

Trout this is to funny, the same thing goes on at my house, but with me showing off your work!

Evie, every project besides being a great stress reliever is a challange for me!

Thanks again everyone for the compliments, means alot to me.
                      Bill

DeWalt 788

Comment

Bill,
                        Some really great work there. I even went back to make sure the black was the cut-out part - thought maybe I'd reversed them - those lines are teensy!!
                        I'm curious - you stack cut - were the bottom ones as good as the one you showed us? That's some might fine tolerances.
                        Great job.
                        Sandy

Comment

Another great job Bill! Those thin lines I don't know how you keep them from breaking through,but you are the man!
                          Bill
                          Delta P-20

Comment

Sandy the bottom was just as spot on as the top one, the one in the picture was the 4th one down. I do on occasion check my table alignment with my blade, but since setting it when I first bought it I have yet to make any adjustments!

I have a confession to make, please forgive me ya'll, but some how I made a mis-calculation my lines aren't 1/32 but 1/16....whoops but I guess that was close enough for Government work.

Bronco, cutting isn't the real trick, but getting the fuzzies off and then mounting it in a frame is!
                            Bill

DeWalt 788

Comment

Bill,
                              Boy, am I even more impressed now! You are the MAN!!
                              Sandy

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X