Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Kicking...

Howdy All,

Yep I still here in the sandbox, and I am happy to say that we are double digit midgets and only have 70 odd days left until we roll back home. One of our other units got stuck with an additional block of time to the tune of four months but not us, our replacements are on schedule.

None the less I have been without internet access for some time and now that I have a chance I thought I'd check in with my friends here. Hopefully all are well and having a good summer, I'm living through all your new work your posting on the forum so keep it coming! Speaking of new works I recently got Adobe photoshop 7.0 and I have been playing around with some photos I have taken here and I think I have some good ideas for patterns, of course I will be relying on some of the resident masters for input so be ready for the questions.

Well not much time here, take care ya'll, I look forward to getting back home to family and scrolling again.

Neal drop me a line sometime you old swabbie!
    Todd

Hawk G4, Dremel 1800

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Nice to hear from you again, I was wondering about you just the other day. Another couple and a half months huh? Its all downhill from here!!!! Stay safe for doing the job you do for all of us!!! Dale
    Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Great to hear from you RIVARI!!!!

Glad you didn't get extended and get to come home soon!

I've got some wood with your name on it waiting...... Godspeed to you and your men.
      ‎"Orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names. They're easier to ignore before you see their faces. It's easier to pretend they're not real before you hold them in your arms. But once you do, everything changes."

D. Platt

Comment

You're definitely missed, Todd. Can't wait to have you back safe and sound, telling us about all those sandcastles you've been building.

I hope your newly enlarged family is keeping well too.

Gill
        There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
        (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Comment

We truely miss you here on the homefrount my friend-- Hurry home and keep your head down ..
          Sharon

Comment

So glad to hear your alright and will be home real soon!
            And may God bless and keep all of you safe.
            SHORT!!!!
            Bill

DeWalt 788

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

God gives us only what we can handle.. Apparently God thinks I am one tough cookie.....

Comment

Hey Todd,

Glad you will be rejoining your family soon.

Be safe, be wholly back.

Regards,
              Marcel
              http://marleb.com
              DW788. -Have fun in the shop or it isn't a hobby anymore.

NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Good to hear from you.

Glad to here from you, Todd.

Keep safe and get on home and enjoy that new baby and start sawing again.

-Bill
                -Bill

My saw is a DeWalt788 Measure twice; cut once; count fingers after cut

Comment

Hey Todd, good to hear from you, we'll all be glad when you get back home.
                  Take care of yourself.

Bob
                  Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

I'm thinking of you often Todd! Keep your head down and don't do anything stupid, even if it seems heroic at the time. The most heroic thing you can do is to come home safely to your family!!!

Stay Safe!!!!!

Bob
                    www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Trust me ya'll, we try to keep as safe as possible, we guard against hurting each other but the other stuff is up to the Creator.

On the topic of this place I do want to throw something out there that I beleive gets overlooked in the news daily. We have 20 other countries over here with us, granted some of these forces are small but they are here. Just for the record the Brits and Danes that roll in our area are among some of the finest folks/soldiers I've met or ever worked with. I ain't sure where I was heading with that other than just don't forget them please, I owe it to a few to say that, more than anyone will ever know.

Best Regards,
                      Todd

Hawk G4, Dremel 1800

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

My sister just married a Guardsman Saturday...He's stationed locally at Fort Indiantown Gap. So I'm keeping all you guys in my thoughts!

Take care, Todd! And I'm glad that our allies are such great soldiers! If you all keep looking out for each other, everything will come out all right in the end!

Bob
                        www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X