Charity Quilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charity Quilt

Ok, Bob, so how many blocks did you end up with for the quilt? I know it's probably in here somewhere but I just can't seem to find it. Will we get any preview pictures before the open house? I'm so anxious to see it!!
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

I'll be out of the office for a week and a half...so it won't get photographed until I get back...

So far, we have 34!

Bob
    www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Quartz43
      Reply to New tools
      by Quartz43
      I have an implanted spinal cord stimulator to help with back pain. They also have warnings about welding. I could not get one when I was working in an electric furnace steelmaking shop as the electrodes were over 1000 amps and volts. I have also decided to stay away from welding as I just do not...
      Today, 03:40 PM
    • hotshot
      Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
      by hotshot
      You did a great job on that video. You speak and explain well!...
      Today, 02:27 PM
    • RJweb
      Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
      by RJweb
      I am glad it is all working out for you, RJ...
      Today, 01:31 PM
    • Linda In Phoenix
      Shrink wrap systems
      by Linda In Phoenix
      What do you use to shrink wrap, and what do you use it on? Lately in the puzzles section I've seen a couple of you mention shrink wrapping. I've considered such a leap. Even though the basics are all similar from manufacturer to manufacturer, it's still leaves some questions. Maybe others have...
      Today, 11:51 AM
    • Linda In Phoenix
      Reply to Sundays market
      by Linda In Phoenix
      Brrrr. Glad you got to sell a little. I miss the people interaction. A lot. I hope you found some pretty pieces of wood at the store!
      Today, 11:39 AM
    Working...
    X