• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
    Reply to EX dust collection holes screwed up a project.!
    by will8989
    Carole, only you would cut sprinkles on a scrollsaw. I would probably use rice and stain it. I just gave up replacing my insert. Its worn, but works for what I need. I do sand it to make sure there are no burrs sticking up to scratch the wood. I will be trying the new contact paper when mine runs...
    Yesterday, 08:16 PM
  • will8989
    Reply to Shawl pins
    by will8989
    Thick hair would need a larger opening, thinner hair would require a smaller opening to stay in place. The one being shown in the utube would probably work for thicker hair. They look way better than a pencil or dowel! That elephant sure is cute in her hair!.
    Yesterday, 08:09 PM
  • Rolf
    New Toy!
    by Rolf
    A family friends father passed away and he was an avid bird carver. So my nephew is helping the family sell some of his tools. I bought this air cleaner and will b uy most of his carving knives and burrs. And no that is not my workshop! Not even close. ...
    Yesterday, 04:47 PM
  • Rolf
    Reply to EX dust collection holes screwed up a project.!
    by Rolf
    I just did a quick job on my table. Charles Hand has noticed that the adhesive on the new rolls of Contact brand shelf paper leaves a residue. He has changed to The duck brand. I just bought a roll and covered my table with it. It is a tough slick surface. It will be interesting to see how it holds...
    Yesterday, 04:44 PM
  • axor
    Reply to Shawl pins
    by axor

Yes, they can be used for hair. If they are made a little larger than the original, the shawl pins will work great in the hair!...
    Yesterday, 03:21 PM
Working...
X