Anyone heard from Evie ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone heard from Evie ?

I havent seen or talked to her in almost a week , anyone seen or heard from her ?

Charlie,
    Charlie
    "Everything Happens for a Reason"
    Craftsman 18in. 21609

http://wolfmooncreations.weebly.com

I miss Evie too. I think she mentioned in one of the threads that she was going fishing, Her last post was July 31,
    Marsha
    LIFE'S SHORT, USE IT WELL

Comment

oh ok kewl thank you Marsha :-)
      hopefully she catches some fish

Charlie,
      Charlie
      "Everything Happens for a Reason"
      Craftsman 18in. 21609

http://wolfmooncreations.weebly.com

Comment

lol hope she takes good pictures aka good scrolling subject fishing is
        Daryl S. Walters Psycotic scroller with a DeWalt 788

Comment

HI guys, I am here. just got kicked off line again. probley something i downloaded again. i just tryed to download a virus thing from aol. and it ask me to block my new security thing from my other thing so i did. and guess what ? lost my windows and every thing. so just got back on to day. i think i will just stay where i am at. i have missed you all again. i was going into withdrawls. went fishing. and out fishied hubby , Ark, Ark. so he brought me home. took my pc to my son. and got in all kinds of troubale there. but he fixed it for me. bless you my son Adam. even had to call aol. to get me back on there thing. drats. will i ever learn. if this was a scrollsaw. i could get it right. but pc stupid. you are all doing great. and i love this group. or i would just give it up. your friend Evie. love ya little brother. and brothers, and sisters.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X