• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now this post makes sense! What nice gesture of kindness that was

Eric

Comment

Update

Thought I'd update on the current "happenings".

I let my "fingers do the walking" and called Sharon last week. She is even nicer "in person" than on the web!!! Anyway, we discussed what was needed and she asked for hardwoods and blades. To that end, I just ordered some 1/4 to 5/16 boards from one of my thinwood suppliers (Kim aka deer56hunter on the big auction site). There will be 14 boards in oak, spalted oak, elm, maple, ash, and hickory headed your way, Sharon! Kim threw in some extra's as well.

I will order more blades today or tomorrow for you and will also be mailing another box of thicker stuff from my personal stash.

THANK YOU to the folks who have contacted me since the "truth came out".

Anyone else that is interested can still feel free to contact me via PM or e-mail.

Again, THANK YOU TO ALL!!!!
      ‎"Orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names. They're easier to ignore before you see their faces. It's easier to pretend they're not real before you hold them in your arms. But once you do, everything changes."

D. Platt

Comment

Oh WoW barry--I feel like I died and went to heaven-- It is a dream come true for me to actually have REAL wood to use instead of BBP.. I'd like to hug every ones neck and tell you I am the happiest old woman I just can't get over the kindness you and the gang have shown.You people here on the forum ARE without a doubt the Best people on the internet
        Sharon

Comment

Nothing wrong with a little heaven on earth, Sharon!

You will LIKE this wood. Kim's stuff is very high quality!
          ‎"Orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names. They're easier to ignore before you see their faces. It's easier to pretend they're not real before you hold them in your arms. But once you do, everything changes."

D. Platt

Comment

Better not use all that wood at once; you've got a lot of patterns coming!

Comment

I was trying to figure out what in the heck this thread was all about, was begining to thing a bunch of you were doing lines of sawdust.
              What a wonderful bunch you all are.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              God Bless you all.
              Rolf
              RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
              Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
              Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
              And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Way to go guys!!! Sharon I hope you enjoy all your goodies, you deserve them hang in there girl.
                Bill
                Delta P-20

Comment

SHARON.........

I mailed you another box of wood today, walnut and real curly maple w/"extra's" - should be there Friday.

I mailed a blade order for you to Mike. Kim mailed the eBay 1/4" wood yesterday Parcel Post.

This next couple weeks should be Christmas in August in Texas!!!! Enjoy girl........ Hey, we need pictures! Anyone got a spare digital camera????

D. Platt

Comment

Big Hugs and sloppy wet kisses for you my friend
                    Sharon

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X