• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good day, guys!

he I love
    love you all!

Hi There,

Welcome to the group,

Lotsa love in here, so you are at the right place.

If I may make a suggestion: You should introduce yourself in the new member section: tell us where you are from, give us a first name, how long you been scrolling, what saw do you own, what brought you to our little window on the world and what are your interrests?

Regards,
    Marcel
    http://marleb.com
    DW788. -Have fun in the shop or it isn't a hobby anymore.

NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

welcome . for sure. don't be shy. just jump inthere. Evie

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
        Reply to Tough Decisions
        by Rolf
        SSWWC and the older CWWC magazines were and are still a great source of for my Christmas ornaments. I can't count the times we have gone through the issues an said "how did we miss this one". I agree I was disappointed with the lack of Christmas and holiday patterns in last years Winter edition....
        Today, 08:35 AM
      • Rolf
        Reply to My covid angel
        by Rolf
        Yes. Like Linda said you want it to appear that the angel is sitting on the cloud....
        Today, 07:47 AM
      • planeur
        Reply to My covid angel
        by planeur
        Rolf when you say taper from right to left, do you mean thinner near the body and thicker at the end of cloud as on the wing ?
        And on each cloud touching the body ?
        I had already sand some part , will show show soon!

Thanks

Yesterday, 09:22 PM
      • will8989
        Reply to Tough Decisions
        by will8989
        I did that with Creative Woodworks. But when Bruce's group had their monthly meetings and swaps, somehow or other the ones I didn't buy ended up here! I keep all my holiday ones separate. But I also look at other patterns and think how I can reuse it. But sometimes that is just too much for my brain...
        Yesterday, 12:27 PM
      • Don in Brooklin On
        Reply to Tough Decisions
        by Don in Brooklin On
        Since I refuse to subscribe till they do something about the patterns in the pull out. They even made the DVD tough to print patterns.

What I do is look at the index of the book on scrollsawer.com and if see something I might want to cut I go to Walmart and check out the book. If I like...
        Yesterday, 11:59 AM
      Working...
      X