• Sawduster
    replied
    Hi Tej ,
    Welcome to the group

Leave a comment:

• minowevie
    replied
    Originally posted by dev_tej_kohli
    Hi to all the members of this board. Thanks for my registration.

Thanks,
    Tej Kohli
    Hi Tej Kohli. I wont to welcome you too. how did you come to this sight. are you looking for a new hobby. do you already do woodworking? we just love to make new friends here. its a nice group, and safe might i add. we are folks from all around the world. my son lives in tyland. your name looks like one of the names of his wifes friends. we would love to get to know you. do you wish to shar with us. thank you for coming in here to wish us well. and you are welcome always. don't be shy. we are all shy. at leaset I am. well maybe not now, that i have found this group. hope to see you posting soon. your friend Evie

Leave a comment:

• ozarkhillbilly
    replied
    Welcome Tej, Now that your here, tell us about yourself, and of course as Marcel stated if you have any pics of your work we would all like to see them!

Leave a comment:

• Charlie_1
    replied
    Welcome to the group Tej Kohli

Charlie,

Leave a comment:

• Marcel in Longueuil
    replied
    Hi Tej,

Welcome to the forum.

Give us a little info about yourself.
    How long have you been scrolling, what do you like to cut...
    Do you have pictures of your work to share?
    What kind of saw do you own?

Regards,
    Marcel

Leave a comment:

• Gill
    replied
    Hi Tej Kohli

It's nice to have you with us . Have you been cutting anything interesting lately?

Gill

Leave a comment:

• dev_tej_kohli
    started a topic Hello - Dev Tej Kohli

Hello - Dev Tej Kohli

Hi to all the members of this board. Thanks for my registration.

Thanks,
    Tej Kohli

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Ennobee
    Reply to Rose in dome
    by Ennobee
    Hi Alex.
    after I tried some layered designs myself, and got some experience designing,... You asked what I think, here are some ideas:

​​​​​​​First off, as a project, the rose itself looks fantastic. Although the dome with its three layers of frame somehow reminds.me...
    Today, 10:03 PM
  • meflick
    Reply to Farmers market
    by meflick
    Congratulations Betty on the wonderful sales but not surprised given the quality and craftsmanship of both of your work.
    Today, 09:36 PM
  • meflick
    Reply to Giraffe sold at charity auction
    by meflick
    Congratulations on the great sale and contribution it made for the hospital. Beautiful job on it.
    Today, 09:34 PM
  • meflick
    Reply to My first decent furniture project - Welding and woodwork combined
    by meflick
    Beautiful furniture pieces Jim. My husband was the original woodworker in our family and he mainly builds furniture pieces....
    Today, 09:32 PM
  • meflick
    Reply to Art crafters
    by meflick
    I noticed he had been MIA here in the forums (both here and in the Village) and he hadn’t replied to a tag on a FB page so I was worried he might unfortunately be sick. I am sorry to hear that he has been and that it was Covid and that he was hospitalized. I had been worried this might be the case....
    Today, 09:30 PM
Working...
X