I have to share this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to share this...

I was viewing Charlie's taking the day off post and when I saw the picture of the boat with the big guns......I had to show you mine...

This is our old boat, we were fishing the river for salmon in Old Town Sacramento on Halloween..
    I built this harpoon gun out of cardboard and it had quite an affect with a CO2 fire extinguisher...

The "Battle Tracker"

we also have a big family get together at the lake Easter weekend..
    one year I did the"Bunny Boat"....

That sure was a good old boat, I got 12 good years out of her...

Trout
    Hawk G-4 Jetcraft
    Fish are food, not friends!

Looks like you were really enjoying it .
    love the bunny boat lol

Charlie,

is that all made from cardboard ? looks pretty real bet it would scare a few people lol
    Charlie
    "Everything Happens for a Reason"
    Craftsman 18in. 21609

http://wolfmooncreations.weebly.com

Comment

Trout,

You went for a pattern of the pick-up with the cab instead of the Bunny-boat?

Man, that sucks!

Power to the Bunny-boat!!!

BTW, I really like the harpoon gun too, you are an ingenious one.

Regards,
      Marcel
      http://marleb.com
      DW788. -Have fun in the shop or it isn't a hobby anymore.

NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Trout, you are something else. how in the world do you do all that you do.
        just wondering. the guy hanging over the motor. did he fall out when the rocket went off. or is he the bunnys, tail, now. Lol so funny.

Comment

I think bunny ears should be compulsory to disguise antennae on all boats.

The world would be a much more peaceful place if battleships had bunny ears.

Gill
          There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
          (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Comment

funny.....thanks....

the battle tracker would turn some heads on the coast guard down here if you ran it near the submarine base.....
            Pete Ripaldi

---------------------------------
            "Insert Clever Tag Line Here..."

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• NC Scroller
              Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
              by NC Scroller
              I have made a number of those Harvey puzzles. They are a lot of fun. You really need to be patient and let the blade cut. Even the slightest pressure can ruin your puzzle piece fit. My go to is a Pegas #3 MGT....
              Today, 11:24 AM
            • NC Scroller
              Reply to Big week here
              by NC Scroller
              Congrats on your pending retirement and gaining a new daughter. I have been retired close to 6 years now and I have no idea where the time went. Yes retirement will mean some adjustment but I can tell you it is the best job I have ever had. By the way. If you think retirement means unlimited shop...
              Today, 11:18 AM
            • jim_mex
              Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
              by jim_mex
              Thanks to all for the kind comments.

Norma and I are still growing into our 'new' home but are really happy that we got this work done and everyone who has seen the transformation have been wowed.

From my side I'm really pleased with how my kitchen extension idea worked out....
              Today, 09:17 AM
            • jim_mex
              Reply to New PC keyboard has an error
              by jim_mex
              Hi guys - it seems like I am back in business. The offending 'F' key seemed to lack sufficient travel to push down on the main board so I stuck a thin sliver of plastic under it with super glue and that seems to have solved the problem.

The only downside is I now have no excuses for my...
              Today, 08:42 AM
            • Rolf
              Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
              by Rolf
              WOW! I really like your taste in doors etc. I have have always leaned towards contemporary / modern. But our house is a small cape and that style would not suit it. Since we are both Geminis we have 4 people and our house is very eclectic. Each room has a bit of different style.
              Today, 08:20 AM
            Working...
            X