To All My Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To All My Family

I must tell you all how much your posts and offers have meant to me... I just don't have a big enough vocabulary to know the fancy name for it ( Gill willl have to insert it ) but I have had such a lump in my throat and a tear I actually feel the love that we all share here. You don't realize just how much our friendship means to someone like me.but I do want to thank you all so very much for the kindness you show here. If it wasn't for you guys I would have no one -and I am sure that I am not alone every time I come in here. Your notes of hellos and thinking of you meant the world to me. I can't express enough how grateful I am to be able to call you all MY FRIENDS.
    God Bless each and every one of you that belong to this little family for if we have this kind of friendship for someone we don't really know we must be awsome in person. I am not going to take any of you up on the offers for subscriptions- that I couldn't feel right doing. But the thought that you offered and are willing is worth more to me than anything.

Your friend
    Sharon

hello sharon...

there sure are some great people on this board...

Trout
    Hawk G-4 Jetcraft
    Fish are food, not friends!

Comment

Hi Sharon,
      Great to hear from you girl!! Every time I log in I look for you and think about you.
      We miss you!!! I hope you will be able to check in periodically, just to keep us in line.
      Your scrolling pal,
      Sandy

Comment

Sharon-

Nice to have you back. I was wondering where you went. I agree with Trout we do have some great people on board.

Hope to see you around more.

-Bill
        -Bill

My saw is a DeWalt788 Measure twice; cut once; count fingers after cut

Comment

Sharon,
          Didn't know you before , but it is obvious you are an important part of this wonderful family here. As a new member of this family I just want to say hi, nice to meet ya
          ....and welcome back
          ...~Robert~
          DW788 and Hawk 226

" Please let me grow to be the man my dog thinks I am "

Comment

Great to hear from you Sharon!

And you are right, this is one of the finest groups of people I've never met yet......
            ‎"Orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names. They're easier to ignore before you see their faces. It's easier to pretend they're not real before you hold them in your arms. But once you do, everything changes."

D. Platt

Comment

Hey Sharon,
              glad your feeling better and hope you are scrolling again soon.
              Bill
              Delta P-20

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• jim_mex
                Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
                by jim_mex
                Thanks to all for the kind comments.

Norma and I are still growing into our 'new' home but are really happy that we got this work done and everyone who has seen the transformation have been wowed.

From my side I'm really pleased with how my kitchen extension idea worked out....
                Today, 09:17 AM
              • jim_mex
                Reply to New PC keyboard has an error
                by jim_mex
                Hi guys - it seems like I am back in business. The offending 'F' key seemed to lack sufficient travel to push down on the main board so I stuck a thin sliver of plastic under it with super glue and that seems to have solved the problem.

The only downside is I now have no excuses for my...
                Today, 08:42 AM
              • Rolf
                Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
                by Rolf
                WOW! I really like your taste in doors etc. I have have always leaned towards contemporary / modern. But our house is a small cape and that style would not suit it. Since we are both Geminis we have 4 people and our house is very eclectic. Each room has a bit of different style.
                Today, 08:20 AM
              • Rolf
                Reply to New tools
                by Rolf
                You tube is a real blessing when it comes to learning new stuff. I have watched one that compared the flux core and gas mig weld. If I remember correctly polarity comes into play. The flux core weld was really nice. Have fun.
                I was told by the cardiologist that I am not allowed to weld because...
                Today, 08:14 AM
              • Rolf
                Reply to New PC keyboard has an error
                by Rolf
                The contacts on the keyboard main board are a screen printed silver metal the keys have small membrane switches under them, the probability of repair is slim. spilled coffee takes out the contacts almost instantly, the voice of experience,
                Today, 08:06 AM
              Working...
              X