Woo Hoo! Dremel fixed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woo Hoo! Dremel fixed

Dropped my Dremel off last week Thursday (20th) and it was waiting for me when I got home today.

Not only was it fixed and shipped out the same day, but they included a package of blades and 5 or 6 pattern sheets from some old scroll saw magazine I've never heard of.

The great thing about the patterns is they have toy trucks that I can make for my nephews birthday next summer. There are about 5 or 6 different ones. There were some other great things but I really am looking forward to making the trucks.

I have to say I was disappointed my saw died, but they more than made up for it with the very fast and extremely pleasant way they took care of things. They cemented my relationship with them, that's for sure. I love my dremel rotary tool and now my saw is back and working. And it didn't cost me a thing to have it fixed.
    Kelly
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Glad to hear you got it back so fast.
    It is awesome that there is still customer service and satisfaction out there.
    CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
    "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
    Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Yup, congrats! Customer service means heaps! Now your selling the delta I suppose huh?? LOL Dale
      Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

It is great to hear about good customer support. Have fun making dust.
        I still would like to know how thw Dewalt table issue was resolved?
        Rolf
        RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
        Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
        Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
        And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

I'm not selling either. I'm going to try to figure out how to work both at the same time.

There has got to be a way . . .
          Kelly
          "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Comment

YYYYAAAAAAA, I am happy for you too. now go paint some flames on one of them there saws. the patterns sound like it was worth the brake down, well be looking for some truck projects. Trout watch out Your friend Evie

Comment

All right Kelly, makes me feel good about buying my Dremel. Customer service is so hard to come by these days.
              Mike

Making sawdust with a Dremel 1680.
              www.picturetrail.com/naturephotos

Comment

Hi Kelly,

Glad you got excellent service from Dremel, and that you told us about it. It was nice of them to throw in the patterns and blades. That's going a tad extra step to make the customer feel good, which makes the difference between "expected" service and "WOW!" service.

We are usually quick to tell our experiences about bad service, and it's nice to see someone quick to tell about the good one too

And please tell me what a "Proud Cheesehead" is

Regards,
                Marcel
                http://marleb.com
                DW788. -Have fun in the shop or it isn't a hobby anymore.

NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Marcel,

Cheeseheads are from Wisconsin. I was born and raised there until I was 14. I've been transplanted a few times from Phoenix to Cincinnati and now to the Atlanta area.

I'll always be a cheesehead and a proud one at that, ya betcha!
                  Kelly

Comment

Yup, once a cheesehead, always a cheesehead. I thought that was an internationally known thing! where you been hiding Marcel?????????????????? Dale (a cheesehead since birth as well)
                    Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
                      Reply to Shrink wrap systems
                      by will8989
                      None Linda. You need to find the right heat temp so it shrinks but doesn’t put a hole in the wrap but the tape doesn’t shrink or tear.
                      Today, 12:20 AM
                    • Linda In Phoenix
                      by Linda In Phoenix
                      What thickness of film seems to work the best for puzzles?
                      The bags seem easier on the surface.
                      But the film seems like it is more versatile on size variations.
                      Yesterday, 03:24 PM
                    • will8989
                      Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
                      by will8989
                      Regulations are 150 square feet, this will be 144 square feet so we are good. He’s making it that size Since the sheets are 4’ wide. And the Shelves need to be 4” above my head!! It will be very specific.
                      Yesterday, 10:32 AM
                    • Sandy Oaks
                      by Sandy Oaks
                      As a framer, we have a shrinker wrapper at ArtCrafters. Very simple. Film on a roller, sealer attached, just roll off enough film, seal the film, insert object, seal other end and shrink with a heat gum. We also use Uline as a source. Not sure where our unit can from as it was with the shop when...
                      Yesterday, 09:46 AM
                    • NC Scroller
                      Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
                      by NC Scroller
                      I would make the shed 1" less than the size permits are required for. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH SPACE....
                      Yesterday, 07:42 AM
                    Working...
                    X