replied
    Wonderful work there

Charlie,

Leave a comment:

• sawdustus
    replied
    sawdustus of hiawatha

Rain Man,

Those are fantastic! I love how you used odd shaped pieces that normally would be wasted, especially when they are long and narrow with very irregular edges. Great cutting and use of wood. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• minowevie
    replied
    Rain Man you so deserve it. but can I say. don't let anything go you dont wont to. keep what you love. its ok. I give you permition. like I have anything to say. this is your work. and you diserve to keep what you like. and if any one wonts to buy something. sell them, it, on consingment. just my 2 cents worth. love your work. really. honest truth. your friend Evie

Leave a comment:

• Marcel in Longueuil
    replied
    Very nice work rainman,

I like the 4 combined animals best. That is a sweet cutout.

Regards,
    Marcel

Leave a comment:

• Rainman2014
    replied
    picture in the gallery

Thank you guys for looking. I just wanted to prove I actually do own a scroll saw. lol. My daugher inlaw posted the pictures for me. Someone asked if those were my designs, no , I got most from widwoods and a couple from Zaffino. I'm doing a two day show this weekend in Newport ,ky. iIts down on the river next to the new entertainment levie. I get a lot of vacationers there and I usually do pretty well. Hate to let some of them go though, the ones that you know are one of a kind. Anyway, thanks for the kind words. Rain man

Leave a comment:

• Daryl185
    replied
    Rain Man your work is excellent, good job my friend

Leave a comment:

• Paul S WI
    replied
    Hi Rainman,
    I Checked out your gallary. That is some awesome work.

Paul S.

Leave a comment:

• Marsha
    replied
    Rain Man,
    I had a look at your pics as well. Fabulous work there, I especially like the way you've cut the rough log blanks. Very ingenious.
    Marsha

Leave a comment:

• ozarkhillbilly
    replied
    Rain Man I'm glad you got the picture posting figured out!!! Cuz you been holding out on us! All are very nice indeed, but I did have a favorite, you'll just have to go read the comments to find out which one.

Leave a comment:

• pete00
    replied
    Howdy

Well they look might fine to me, did you create the patterns ?

pete

Leave a comment:

• minowevie
    replied
    Rain Man, absolutly outstanding. honest truth. You realy do some wonderfull work, every one you just have to go see. I am so glad you finaly got some of your work in the gallery. very nice. I would hang all of those in my house.
    your friend Evie

Leave a comment:

• Rainman2014
    started a topic pictures in the gallery-

pictures in the gallery-

well, I dont know how but I finally got some pictures in the gallery. Dont know how I did it but take a look. I want your honest opinion evei !!! Tks,Rain Man
    Last edited by Rainman2014; 07-24-2006, 04:56 PM.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X