pictures in the gallery-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pictures in the gallery-

well, I dont know how but I finally got some pictures in the gallery. Dont know how I did it but take a look. I want your honest opinion evei !!! Tks,Rain Man
    Last edited by Rainman2014; 07-24-2006, 04:56 PM.

Rain Man, absolutly outstanding. honest truth. You realy do some wonderfull work, every one you just have to go see. I am so glad you finaly got some of your work in the gallery. very nice. I would hang all of those in my house.
    your friend Evie

Comment

Howdy

Well they look might fine to me, did you create the patterns ?

pete
      Pete Ripaldi

---------------------------------
      "Insert Clever Tag Line Here..."

Comment

Rain Man I'm glad you got the picture posting figured out!!! Cuz you been holding out on us! All are very nice indeed, but I did have a favorite, you'll just have to go read the comments to find out which one.
        Bill

DeWalt 788

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

God gives us only what we can handle.. Apparently God thinks I am one tough cookie.....

Comment

Rain Man,
          I had a look at your pics as well. Fabulous work there, I especially like the way you've cut the rough log blanks. Very ingenious.
          Marsha
          LIFE'S SHORT, USE IT WELL

Comment

Hi Rainman,
            I Checked out your gallary. That is some awesome work.

Paul S.

Paul S.

Comment

Rain Man your work is excellent, good job my friend
              Daryl S. Walters Psycotic scroller with a DeWalt 788

Comment

picture in the gallery

Thank you guys for looking. I just wanted to prove I actually do own a scroll saw. lol. My daugher inlaw posted the pictures for me. Someone asked if those were my designs, no , I got most from widwoods and a couple from Zaffino. I'm doing a two day show this weekend in Newport ,ky. iIts down on the river next to the new entertainment levie. I get a lot of vacationers there and I usually do pretty well. Hate to let some of them go though, the ones that you know are one of a kind. Anyway, thanks for the kind words. Rain man

Comment

Very nice work rainman,

I like the 4 combined animals best. That is a sweet cutout.

Regards,
                  Marcel
                  http://marleb.com
                  DW788. -Have fun in the shop or it isn't a hobby anymore.

NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Rain Man you so deserve it. but can I say. don't let anything go you dont wont to. keep what you love. its ok. I give you permition. like I have anything to say. this is your work. and you diserve to keep what you like. and if any one wonts to buy something. sell them, it, on consingment. just my 2 cents worth. love your work. really. honest truth. your friend Evie

Comment

sawdustus of hiawatha

Rain Man,

Those are fantastic! I love how you used odd shaped pieces that normally would be wasted, especially when they are long and narrow with very irregular edges. Great cutting and use of wood. Thanks.
                      A day without sawdust is a day without sunshine.
                      George

delta 650, hawk G426

Comment

Wonderful work there

Charlie,
                        Charlie
                        "Everything Happens for a Reason"
                        Craftsman 18in. 21609

http://wolfmooncreations.weebly.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
                          Reply to Shrink wrap systems
                          by Linda In Phoenix
                          I checked out www.ULine.com We used them years ago at the company I used to work at, and they were really reputable to work with. They have machines, guns, bags, and film. I just don't really know what works best, as well as if there is a really great priced to buy from. To date I've been a frugal...
                          Yesterday, 10:01 PM
                        • will8989
                          Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
                          by will8989
                          Will check out amazon tomorrow. Thanks.
                          Yesterday, 09:53 PM
                        • will8989
                          Reply to Shrink wrap systems
                          by will8989
                          Well, I used to get my shrink wrap rolls from AC Moore, and just used the last roll😟. I use a heat gun but lately and only shrink the Sealife puzzles to keep the pieces in place. I only use it on puzzles because of my display board otherwise I would have broken pieces all over the place. Also easier...
                          Yesterday, 09:49 PM
                        • will8989
                          Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
                          by will8989
                          He’s gotten me through some pretty tough times and always has my back so It’s the least I can do. Good thing I had the freezer stocked! That has been a time saver. I made a pot of chili on Sunday and got 6 meals out of it! As for payback, I’m getting a new shed in the spring! I had to do my flap...
                          Yesterday, 09:32 PM
                        • will8989
                          Reply to Sundays market
                          by will8989
                          We did. I only went $40 over budget. I got a 73” x 12” x 3/4” curly cherry for $55. Just needs to be run through the sander and cut to size. It’s a pinkish cherry and is so pretty. A piece of deep red redwood, 2 pieces of walnut each about 12” wide. Good haul.
                          Yesterday, 08:56 PM
                        Working...
                        X