Proud Nana!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud Nana!

Like all other grandparents that have gone before me I just HAVE to tell everyone our new grandchild arrived yesterday!!! Jessica Nicole arrived and her parents and grandparents are very, very happy! That makes three for us now and I must say it's a pretty good stage of life to be at!
    Cheers. Teresa .

Teresa, Happy nanna day. I bet you are so proud. how wonder full you have a new little person to teach. I bet you will spoile that lilttle one to deth. and hope you teach some scrolling along with all the other things you wish to teach. your blessed. as we are with you. your friend evie. aaaaaaawwwwwwwwww

Comment

Congratulations!
      Nothing like a new one to make the year great!
      CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
      "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
      Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Congrats!!! Not only did the mailman deliver for you, but also the stork dropped in! Too cool!!! Spoil her good! Make her a purple puzzle to play with, or an oak dollhouse ! dale
        Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

What a blessing! I'm delighted for your whole family .

Gill
          There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
          (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Comment

thats nice, congratulations......another scroller on the way.
            Pete Ripaldi

---------------------------------
            "Insert Clever Tag Line Here..."

Comment

Congratulations! I became a Grandpa on Father's Day and it has been awesome! Wouldn't trade her for anything! Give her a hug from us all!

Tim
              "All it Takes For the Forces of EVIL to Rule Is For Enough GOOD People To DO NOTHING!"

Saws: Excaliber 30; Dewalt 788 'Twins', Makita SJ401 (Retired), Grizzly G1012 18" Bandsaw

Comment

Teresa,
                Congatulations .... enjoy!!
                Rhys

Comment

Congratulations on the new addition to the family. I love her name "Jessica Nicole". Grandchildren make being a parent all worthwhile.
                  Marsha
                  LIFE'S SHORT, USE IT WELL

Comment

Nice to hear from you all with your congratulations.
                    Dale: I'm not sure if I want dribbles all over that lovely wood. Can you remember just how much dribble comes out of a babies mouth??? I had forgotten till I got grandkids. Funny how you take notice of these little things again when you hit the grandparent age aye.

Pete: Yes she'll sure get time on the saw one day. Actually I had Joshua at 4 - nearly five - cut his first pieces out about 2 weeks ago. He was so proud of them and took the pieces home in a bag for Mum and dad to 'make his puzzle'. I had him on my knee to cut and my foot on the foot switch to make a swift shut off if neccessary but no need. He kept his fingers where I told him and boy could he spin the wood around! Pretty soon he figured HE should use the foot switch himself so up that went on a stool for his little leg to reach as well. Guess I'll have to buy another saw soon for when he comes on holiday again!! He just loved my ferris wheel. One day I said 'I wonder what I should do with my ferris wheel when I get very old and don't want it anymore'. His reply was "Well you should give it to someone who knows about ferris wheels --- someone who has had a ride on one---- that someone should have a J in their name" Such a subtle reply, don't you think. Little did he realise that he was going to have a cousin with a J in her name. I wonder what the next part of his reasoning will be to ensure its him not Jessica who gets it.
                    Cheers. Teresa .

Comment

Congtrats

Grandparents rule! Congratulations!! I love it and I am sure you do as well. Mine are not old enough to saw yet but I will try them out as soon as they are ready.

Enjoy every minute.

-Bill
                      -Bill

My saw is a DeWalt788 Measure twice; cut once; count fingers after cut

Comment

Hi Teresa,

My, late, blessings to your new family addition.

May Jessica be a blessed, healthy, resourceful, nice girl, that fills everyone around her with joy.

Regards,
                        Marcel
                        http://marleb.com
                        DW788. -Have fun in the shop or it isn't a hobby anymore.

NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Congrats, Theresa!

I'm so happy for you and your family!!!!

Bob
                          www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• cwmagee
                            Pegas Large Scrollsaw Table
                            by cwmagee
                            A couple of months ago I ordered the Large Pegas Scroll Saw Table for my EX21 from Denny which I received about a week later. I installed it immediately and made a few test cuts. Since then I have been busy with several Urban renewal projects around house as well putting the yard to bed for the winter....
                            Today, 07:28 PM
                          • Rolf
                            Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
                            by Rolf
                            Back in the late 90's I bought a Incra 2000 Miter gauge. Incredibly precise. The problem was that it only adjusted in one direction, It rarely gets used. It locks in to half degrees. More recently I bought a Kreg fence which has a pin that precisely locates the frequently used angles.
                            That is...
                            Today, 08:15 AM
                          • Jimern
                            Reply to Farmers market "survey"
                            by Jimern
                            The crafters market here in Kerrville, TX is $25 per 10x10 spot per event. We sell 8 months out of the year, Jun/Jul is too hot, and Jan/Feb is too cold. No insurance requirement but we do have to show a sales tax permit and collect sales tax.

Personally I would never sell in a venue that...
                            Today, 06:29 AM
                          • will8989
                            Reply to Farmers market "survey"
                            by will8989
                            The one I do is under a pavilion on County Property, about 60 spaces. They run 4 “seasons”, spring 6 weeks, summer May - mid September, fall sept to Mid November, and holiday fare Mid November until end of year. Cost is $75 per season, per day as they are open Saturday and Sunday. If you are called...
                            Yesterday, 11:10 PM
                          • will8989
                            Reply to Farmers market
                            by will8989
                            Ours are run by the state Ag Dept. They have very strict rules as to masks and distancing. The Ag Dept does come and visit to make sure rules are being followed. We stand behind the table and use the tailgate for packaging. I have people place their credit card in the reader on my phone and remove...
                            Yesterday, 10:31 PM
                          Working...
                          X