Sharpening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharpening

I found this website with some good information on sharpening of woodworking tools:

http://www.antiquetools.com/sharp/index.html

I have seen several links here that were for the Scary Sharp method and that is what this one is called. However, this one has a lot more details and photographs.

Hope this is of some help to our beginning carvers.

Re: Sharpening

Good Site! thanks, will keep it in favorites! You never know when someone will want more info on sharpening....

Comment

Super site, Cap'n. We really need a good way to classify this kind of useful information for future use. Each of us can bookmark sites and copy some other written information, but it's not available to new users. We need a 'Links' icon, maybe? A place to post some reference stuff, like the picturetrail log-in, etc.

Comment

Captain.....Also bookmarked the site, read about 1/2 thru it and it is just great....thanks for your research, and in sharing such valuable info, I for one appreciate it, .....

Comment

Another good article is in the Carving Magazine Issue #3 on Sharpening Chip Carving knives by Dennis Moor. Pages 66 through 68. But it also encompasses other knives. Well mentions them.Other good tips, Questions and answers in the magazine also.
          Safety first, then enjoy carving! Ken Caney, Ks

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X