Clear All

• minowevie
    replied
    Ok Carl for a shy guy. your sure jumping around alot. your friend Evie

Leave a comment:

• CanadianScroller
    replied
    Jump Day

I know global warming is affecting the entire world.
    Several university profeesors have concluded that if 500 million people jump at the same time in the same hemisphere that we can change the orbit of the earth and therefor correct global warming.

Today is the official "Jump Day"

Leave a comment:

• minowevie
    replied
    Ok drats Bill, sorry , I thought you was the one who started the group in sanbernardino. Oh now i am in troubale. sorry. drats it is hot. must be the heat. up in the 100s here in calif. get my facts straight.(Saw dust on the brain). still your friend in calif.
    Evie
    Last edited by minowevie; 07-20-2006, 03:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wwalker47
    replied
    Evie-

No not California, I live in Florida. I will answer your
    E-mails

-Bill

Leave a comment:

• minowevie
    replied
    Originally posted by wwalker47
    I must say, Gill, those temps are quite warm even for here in Florida. When I lived in the UK I remember people passing out in the streets when the temperature reached 70F (C). Wow, what a difference. Hope you stay cool.

We have friends living in Manchester that just went back to live during the hot summers over here. Ha, what a surprise they have!

-Bill
    Ok Bill what did i mess. I thought you lived in calif. USA. maybe thats why you never answered my emails. MMMMMMMMMmm.
    Evie

Leave a comment:

• wwalker47
    replied
    Man, that hot!

I must say, Gill, those temps are quite warm even for here in Florida. When I lived in the UK I remember people passing out in the streets when the temperature reached 70F (21C). Wow, what a difference. Hope you stay cool.

We have friends living in Manchester that just went back to live during the hot summers over here. Ha, what a surprise they have!

-Bill
    Last edited by wwalker47; 07-20-2006, 07:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Gill
    started a topic Global Warming? Bring It On!

Global Warming? Bring It On!

It's very warm today. As I type, the temperature is 35C (95F) and the weather forecasters are predicting that a new record high could be set later today. The current record stands at 38.1C (100.6F) and was set in 2003.

Who says global warming is all bad? If it brings mediterranean summers to the UK, then I'm all in favor of it. Mind, the temperatures were once much higher than now - there are records of Roman vineyards as far north as the Scottish borders.

Gill

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X