X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signing out.....

Kelly and I are packed and loaded and getting ready to head out the door
    We'll be back on Sunday.

I'll take lots of pictures to share with ya'll when I get back.

Branson, HERE WE COME!!!!! YaHooooo!!!!!!
    Bill

DeWalt 788

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

God gives us only what we can handle.. Apparently God thinks I am one tough cookie.....

bill , have a nice trip. bet you will have fun. I am so gelous. we wil be inpationtly waiting. bring lots of pictuers back, and come home with a smile. your friend Evei

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• NC Scroller
      Reply to My covid angel
      by NC Scroller
      Whatever way you decide to do if you are happy and your brother in law is happy it was a good idea. If you really want to be brave use it as a learning experience. Make several of them using different suggestions and see the difference....
      Today, 12:35 PM
    • Bill Wilson
      Reply to Tough Decisions
      by Bill Wilson
      Well, unfortunately, I have also decided to let my subscription lapse. I've been debating it for the past couple years. It isn't so much the money, but it's more the disappointment when yet another issue has so little in it that really appeals to me. The final straw was this past Fall/Winter edition...
      Today, 09:51 AM
    • planeur
      Reply to My covid angel
      by planeur
      Thanks to all !😀 Your comment are very good and make sense!

My piece is 8"X8" X 1/2" thick.
      I though when I cutted the piece to do it in 1 piece or 4/5 , but after a while I decided to do it in one piece and carved it to have a 3D aspect.
      Was it a good idea.....?...
      Today, 09:45 AM
    • Rolf
      Reply to My covid angel
      by Rolf
      Great designe! I would have gone a bit further than Linda, Scott and Gladefade I would cut it into more pieces to make shaping easier. Taper the clouds from right to left, taper the wings so that they are lower where they attach to the body. Taper the neck so that it looks like it is going into the...
      Today, 09:02 AM
    • Rolf
      Reply to Tough Decisions
      by Rolf
      The never ending dilemma. I only get two magazines SSWWC and Wood carving Illustrated. Even if I don't make something in every issue there is usually something in each one that I have never tried and that will either challenge or inspire me. Yes I know that I do test cutting for them and they have occasionally...
      Today, 08:49 AM
    Working...
    X