Getting my dead Dremel fixed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting my dead Dremel fixed

My son is visiting from Denver and since he hasn't seen his grandmother in over 5 years, we're taking a road trip to Wisconsin, right past the Dremel plant/service center. So on the way home next week I'm dropping off the bugger and will have it fixed and they'll pay to ship it home. Since it's still under warranty for another couple of months, I won't have to pay nuttin'. Which is my favorite price.

Now, I just need to figure out how in the world to work 2 saws at the same time!
    Kelly
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

One saw in the front, one behind, a roll of duct tape and you will be set!

Glad to hear you are getting your saw fixed!
    CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
    "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
    Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Kelly , Denver. thats my home state. colorado that is. good luck on your, new fixed saw. and while you are there, maybe you could look up some wood stores. why waist the waiting time on any thing else. woops did i say that. scrolling junky here.
      Evie

Comment

There used to be a Woodcraft store in Denver - you might enjoy a visit if it is still there. Just don't take along any money you can't afford to spend!
        Sandy

Comment

Dusty, on your way up I-94, where you exit to go to Dremel's factory, if you go the opposite way, and head west about 8 miles, you can stop in and say hello!!! And, if you time it right, theres a great scrollsaw trade show at Richland Center WI the beginning of August, would love to see you there (and anyone else from here for that matter!) Dale
          Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Thanks for the invite, but I just saw the message this morning and I'm already back home. Dropped off the dead saw yesterday morning and waiting to hear what the outcome will be.

I had originally planned on making the show at Richland Center this year but my plans changed and then changed again. It's good that I went when I did. My new nephew was born while I was there and got to spend a few days with him. Not that he'll remember, but I sure will. It was definitely hard to leave him and my 6 year old neice, who I just got to meet for the first time too. We had a great time. I'll have to put the Richland Center event on my calendar for next year.
            Kelly
            "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Comment

Congrats, and welcome home!!!
              Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X