Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very OT: Art link

Hi everyone:

A CorelDraw forum I lurk at has a thread about classic style art. Someone posted a link to a Web site dedicated to new artist who paint in the classic mode. I was very impressed, and wanted to share:
    http://www.artrenewal.org/index.html

across the top of the home page, look for ARC Salon, and then on the drop down go to either 2005 or 2004 winners. About 8 pages for each.

Be aware it helps to have high speed Internet.

Phil

NICE Work.

It is nice, in this digital age to see traditional forms af art.
    CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
    "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
    Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

thanks for sharing the link....
      Pete Ripaldi

---------------------------------
      "Insert Clever Tag Line Here..."

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Ennobee
        3-layer sailboat plaque
        by Ennobee
        After earlier this year I went through my books and got me a score of images of vintage sailing ships(*), I keep in finding new ways of making plaques with this designs. After trying my hand at segmentation, which kind-of worked, and multiple bevel-cuts,
        which I still have to keep trying until...
        Today, 12:23 AM
      • will8989
        Reply to Farmers market
        by will8989
        I made the first wolf for my grandson’s birthday. I have made 5 more and sold them all! Personally, I hope to never see another kayak again!...
        Yesterday, 11:21 PM
      • Ennobee
        Reply to Some sailing ships for my bathroom
        by Ennobee
        Update: I just realized I never posted any pictures of the finished fourth ship. I finished it about 6 weeks ago and have since tried a series of different techniques with some other illustrations from the same book. I'll post about that in a different thread. In the meantime, here is the last of my...
        Yesterday, 10:34 PM
      • Jim Finn
        Reply to Blades
        by Jim Finn
        I cut 1 1/2" pine (solid) when making toys. I use an Olsen #7 blade (precision ground). It out lasts others I have tried including Flying Dutchman blades..
        Yesterday, 10:09 PM
      • Jim McDonald
        Reply to About ornament exchange and secret Santa exchange
        by Jim McDonald
        Scott,
        I was shocked, yet most appreciative, of the surprise I found in the mail today. I am truly thankful for the friends I have made on the board.
        We are a small group, but I feel we all would jump in a second to come to the aid of each other. This is my electronic family.
        Yesterday, 05:20 PM
      Working...
      X