sign templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sign templates

Hey people, I am currently looking for a decent set of lettering templates for a router. I want to make a few signs to go along with my scrolling. Anyone have any Ideas where I can find such a critter? My saw is down at this time, and in the shop so I figured it would be a good time to research this area. Don

Hi Don,

Have a look at http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...05&cat=1,43000

Hope it helps.

Regards,
    Marcel
    http://marleb.com
    DW788. -Have fun in the shop or it isn't a hobby anymore.

NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

templates

Thanks Marcel I shall give it a try. Blade holder on the bottom of my craftsman scroll saw broke, and I'm having sawdust withdrawel symtoms.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• sawdustus
        Reply to compoud cut autumn leaves
        by sawdustus
        Thanks for the info Denny. When I cut acrylic I always use a skip tooth blade at a slower speed. I just did not realize that the epoxy would cut the same way as acrylic so I followed the materials list in the article.
        George
        Today, 12:39 PM
      • sawdustus
        Reply to tooth fairy box
        by sawdustus
        OK folks, picture. I finally figured out how to upload a picture. Here is one each of my version of the oak and cherry boxes. Note the axle peg holding the top in place but allowing it to move.
        George
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.
        Today, 12:34 PM
      • sawdustus
        Reply to compoud cut autumn leaves
        by sawdustus
        OK folks, picture....I finally figured out how to upload a picture. Here are a few of the autumn leaves I cut against the beautiful blue sky we had this morning.
        George
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.
        Today, 12:32 PM
      • will8989
        Reply to What do you make
        by will8989
        Now the work really begins. Total of 14! Guess I forgot about some I previously cut....
        Yesterday, 10:09 PM
      • will8989
        Reply to Pegas blades
        by will8989
        Thanks. No hurry I have 2 gross. Hopefully it will as just a few blades.
        Yesterday, 10:03 PM
      Working...
      X