sign templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sign templates

Hey people, I am currently looking for a decent set of lettering templates for a router. I want to make a few signs to go along with my scrolling. Anyone have any Ideas where I can find such a critter? My saw is down at this time, and in the shop so I figured it would be a good time to research this area. Don

Hi Don,

Have a look at http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...05&cat=1,43000

Hope it helps.

Regards,
    Marcel
    http://marleb.com
    DW788. -Have fun in the shop or it isn't a hobby anymore.

NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

templates

Thanks Marcel I shall give it a try. Blade holder on the bottom of my craftsman scroll saw broke, and I'm having sawdust withdrawel symtoms.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• jim_mex
        Reply to FInished Product
        by jim_mex
        Beautiful inspiring work Tony!

Glad to hear that the Kobalt saw worked out very well.

FYI - I took delivery last week of a SKILSAW 8 1/4" blade portable table saw to assist in cutting pieces for segmented bowl work which I was very pleased to find out of the box was set...
        Today, 10:58 AM
      • Rolf
        Reply to FInished Product
        by Rolf
        Really nice turning!
        Today, 09:12 AM
      • Rolf
        Reply to The Viking
        by Rolf
        This is the definition of spalting, Basically it changes the color of parts of the wood as it decays. Turners love it.
        "Spalting is any form of wood coloration caused by fungi. Although primarily found in dead trees, spalting can also occur in living trees under stress. Although spalting...
        Today, 09:10 AM
      • Gary beasley
        Reply to Vases
        by Gary beasley
        You should try the dragon vase pattern as well. I first made mine after Steve published his first pdf vase book by swapping in one of his dragon motifs from the online library. Thats a really good way to increase your supply of patterns. I think Steve liked it because the dragon was included in the...
        Today, 08:33 AM
      • jim_mex
        Reply to Workshop extension and major facelift - a work in progress
        by jim_mex
        Hey Tim - it's been a while pal! Great to hear from you.

Point taken care of! Yesterday I ordered 3 sheets of 3/4" of construction plywood to be delivered this morning to start mounting the roof

Check your private messages ...

Cheers
        Today, 08:27 AM
      Working...
      X