Posting Pictures - I hope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting Pictures - I hope

I hope i figured this out! Well I'm half way there!
    Attached Files
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

UNCLE!! UNCLE!! change the attributes to the correct size but it isn't giving me the full picture!! any advice? You can view the full wizard in the album section. I got it there but I can't get it here! GO FIGURE!!!
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Well, like you said.... your halfway there!!!! The first half looks neat!!! Dale
      Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

I'm putting together a how-to complete with screenshots...
        Here's the link:
        http://www.scrollsawer.com/forum/sho...1156#post41156

Bob
        Last edited by BobD; 07-07-2006, 08:19 AM.
        www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

The bottom half is even neater! Here I go again, using Bob's directions!
          Attached Files
          Betty

Comment

Well, that didn't work, did it?
            Betty

Comment

ill take your word for it. I will also agonize with you as you cuss at the computer, and I will also stick with ya, and watch for the full body shot! Dont give up. Dale
              Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

let me try again, seems I missed a step.
                Attached Files
                Betty

Comment

I did all the steps and it didn't work. I feel like I'm talking to myself! I'm going to rescan it and see what happens. Hang in there Dale! we may have a picture yet!!
                  Betty

Comment

here I go again!!
                    Betty

Comment

well that worked real well, didn't it Dale? Sorry, but I have to go for tonight I have a show tomorrow and need to finish getting my stuff for it. The problem is Bob, it won't let me resize it to 780x580, or when I resize it I just get what you saw. It is posted in the Scroller Gallery, so may be you can move it to here for me and I'll worry about this later? HAVE A GOOD ONE!!!

Betty
                      Betty

Comment

Sweet dreams!!!
                        Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X