All Aboard!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Aboard!!

Here's my latest, another Jeff Zaffino, I forgot exactly how many holes I drilled but I know it was just over 300. I got about half way thru this and I suddenly was attacked by blade gremlins, I broke more blades in an hour session then I can ever remember! I guess with all my ranting I ran them off cuz just as suddenly as they started breaking they stopped, and I was able to continue with out any other aggravation.

I've got my next project already to go (another Zaffino)........
    Attached Files
    Bill

DeWalt 788

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

God gives us only what we can handle.. Apparently God thinks I am one tough cookie.....

Fantastic job Bill! I definitely have a place on my wall for hanging this photo.
    Once again great job.I can't wait to see your next project.
    Bill
    Delta P-20

Comment

Wonderful work

Charlie,
      Charlie
      "Everything Happens for a Reason"
      Craftsman 18in. 21609

http://wolfmooncreations.weebly.com

Comment

wow, cant imagine dong that.......looks great
        Pete Ripaldi

---------------------------------
        "Insert Clever Tag Line Here..."

Comment

Better and better

Hi Bill,

These JZ patterns seem to be addictive

You are doing some fine scrolling there, you should be very proud of yourself.

I take it you must like Kevin's patterns also since they seem about as ardeous to do as Jeff's.

Keep us spoiled with the pictures of these fine cuttings and good luck on the next project.

Regards,
          Marcel
          http://marleb.com
          DW788. -Have fun in the shop or it isn't a hobby anymore.

NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Yes Marcel Jeff's patterns for me are very addicting! And yes Kevin's patterns are one and the same....a challange to say the least! I have a couple of Kevin's ready to go also (I'll be sure to post them)

Hey bronco, to heck with a photo, get ya a JZ pattern and get to making some saw dust!!!

And thanks for the compliments and encouragment.
            Bill

DeWalt 788

God gives us only what we can handle.. Apparently God thinks I am one tough cookie.....

Comment

Bill
              Nice work.
              I'm going to start one of Jeff's patterns some time soon, hope mine turns out as good as your's.

Bob
              Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

Bill that is so awsem. you did it justise. I will try one of Jeffs patterns one day. your are really advansing in your scrolling

Evie

Comment

WOW that is something great. I know where JZ patterns are but where can I find Kevins? I do believe that O"Griz's patterns also require you to pay attention to what you are doing.
                  Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
                  Jean De La Bruyere...

l
                  Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Comment

Try here Chuck http://hometown.aol.com/kdaly10475/page1.html Dale
                    Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Pretty impressive stuff coming off your saw there ozarkhillbilly. Actually it is downright AMAZING! Thanks for sharing.
                      ‎"Orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names. They're easier to ignore before you see their faces. It's easier to pretend they're not real before you hold them in your arms. But once you do, everything changes."

D. Platt

Comment

That is really nice Bill. I have an uncle that retired from the RR and would really like that. Hummm plenty of time till Christmas.
                        MinotBob
                        Makita MSJ-401
                        Universal Tools:
                        Remember you only really need 2 tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the Duct Tape

Comment

Bob I'm sure your Uncle would love it, I've discovered a bit of a bonus with this portrait, the trestle has a very nice 3-D effect as you look at it and walk across the room the trestle changes it's appearance and depth. And no I haven't been smoking anything or spiking my coffee........
                          Bill

DeWalt 788

Comment

WOW good job there that Jeff sure nos how to make a petteren i have cut the John Wayne and Tender Moments both are in gallery and they was hard enough fixing to start on peek a boo. which one are you going to do next? Rick

Comment

Rick I'm fixing to start on the very same one! After that I'm going to do "The Hiding Place" which is going to be a gift for my mother-inlaw. We've got a family of red fox on our property and we all love watching the cubs play.
                              Bill

DeWalt 788

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X