Why I like this forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I like this forum

...because it's different to any other woodworking group I've come across. Where else can you discuss blade problems and finishing techniques in one post and then ask for advise on disciplining your kids, without being shot down for posting a non scroll related question? And because of the way it is structured, you do not have to wade through the OT messages if you're not interested in them.
    I do not always have a lot of time to participate in groups, but this is a forum with good balance!
    Well done Bob and Shannon!
    Last edited by BobD; 06-28-2006, 10:04 AM.
    Sue Mey

I couldnt agree with you more Sue.

There are no dumb questions on here, members really do want to share knowledge. We are all at varying levels of experience. We all have at least two things in common. We love scrolling and we were all beginners at one time.

Friendships continue to grow. The positive attitudes of Bob and Shannon shine through the forum.
    I find while not everyone agrees, everyone is entitled to their opinion on here.
    Heated discusions tend to end up with members agreeing to disagree. We may not be able to solve all the problems in the world but we certainly make a good model for many to follow.

I am proud to be a member of this community.
    CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
    "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
    Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Sorry Shannon!

just realised I misspelt Shannon's name.
      Sue Mey

Comment

I fixed it for ya!

Bob
        www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Hi sue. I so agree. and I am so glad you are here. I don't knwo how long i can stay for i am kicked off alot. but not by ssw. this is a great family. hope you can stay. I just need a better pc. your new friend Evie

Comment

I agree!
            This place is the best, and you folks are a fine family. I pretty much have no other family, so you guys, some carving buddies, and 2 spoiled small dogs are it. I hate to think how life would be without y'all.
            Thanx to Bob & Shannon & Rob & SSW (or SSW & C) and all of you members!
            Sandy

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• cwmagee
              Pegas Large Scrollsaw Table
              by cwmagee
              A couple of months ago I ordered the Large Pegas Scroll Saw Table for my EX21 from Denny which I received about a week later. I installed it immediately and made a few test cuts. Since then I have been busy with several Urban renewal projects around house as well putting the yard to bed for the winter....
              Today, 07:28 PM
            • Rolf
              Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
              by Rolf
              Back in the late 90's I bought a Incra 2000 Miter gauge. Incredibly precise. The problem was that it only adjusted in one direction, It rarely gets used. It locks in to half degrees. More recently I bought a Kreg fence which has a pin that precisely locates the frequently used angles.
              That is...
              Today, 08:15 AM
            • Jimern
              Reply to Farmers market "survey"
              by Jimern
              The crafters market here in Kerrville, TX is $25 per 10x10 spot per event. We sell 8 months out of the year, Jun/Jul is too hot, and Jan/Feb is too cold. No insurance requirement but we do have to show a sales tax permit and collect sales tax.

Personally I would never sell in a venue that...
              Today, 06:29 AM
            • will8989
              Reply to Farmers market "survey"
              by will8989
              The one I do is under a pavilion on County Property, about 60 spaces. They run 4 “seasons”, spring 6 weeks, summer May - mid September, fall sept to Mid November, and holiday fare Mid November until end of year. Cost is $75 per season, per day as they are open Saturday and Sunday. If you are called...
              Yesterday, 11:10 PM
            • will8989
              Reply to Farmers market
              by will8989
              Ours are run by the state Ag Dept. They have very strict rules as to masks and distancing. The Ag Dept does come and visit to make sure rules are being followed. We stand behind the table and use the tailgate for packaging. I have people place their credit card in the reader on my phone and remove...
              Yesterday, 10:31 PM
            Working...
            X