Spoiled on fathers day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoiled on fathers day.

Well I got a new 100 gig drive so I have room to store patterns now!
    I also got a great book
    Wildlife Collector Plates from Berry Basket, published by our favorite publisher.
    There are over 60 patterns to cut and I cant wait!

I also selfishly spoiled myself by ordering a graphics tablet and stylus. I am hoping it will assist me in pattern making.

The pen is mightier than the mouse!
    CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
    "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
    Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Carl I just can't think of anyone who deserves it more. PS i buy myself a thing or two on my mommys day or birthday or when ever the occation wonts. HA HA HA. oh its happy tusday. gee what did i get now. mmmmmmmmm your friend Evie

Comment

When I get myself stuff for the various holidays I say they are from Jack (my shophound, he don't know he is a dog) Works for me!!!
      Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
      Jean De La Bruyere...

l
      Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
        Reply to My computer issues.
        by Rolf
        Thanks John.
        Today, 08:36 AM
      • Rolf
        Reply to Festool vac and Pegas scroll saw
        by Rolf
        The lack of service facilities is an industry wide problem not just in the SS world. To find tech savvy factory support is rare.
        I am fortunate that I can fix most anything myself. I don't have a Pegas saw or I would dig into one. The big problem is most tools like Pegas are sold by distributors...
        Today, 08:31 AM
      • Sandy Oaks
        by Sandy Oaks
        As a Pegas dealer, I think I will chime in on this thread. It was a huge mistake to let Bob Duncan go, but I don’t know the circumstances. I Had a customer with a tension lever problem. I sent a new lever, but there was a question on how to replace it. They passed my email on to someone and he...
        Today, 08:25 AM
      • hotshot
        by hotshot
        They need Bob back desperately....
        Today, 07:44 AM
      • Tom in Ashland
        by Tom in Ashland
        The receptacle on the Festool dust collector can be a little particular about the things plugged into it. If the prongs do not fit tightly it sometimes does not work - bend them out very slightly and you may be good to go. I have one tool that has that problem.
        Yesterday, 07:02 PM
      Working...
      X