USA Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Game

Just wanted to say kudos to the USA team, not quite a win but a tie and a great game, in spite of the officiating.
    I work for 4 Italian brothers, who think I should root for Italy, 1 boss even wanted to go out and buy me a shirt. He ask me who I was rooting for, I told him it was a secret, that I couldn't tell, cause it might be detrimentle to my job.
    Marsha
    LIFE'S SHORT, USE IT WELL

Marsh,
    I thought he whistled about the same for both sides. Did you know he was suspended in the last cup games.
    Don't forget the Dutch team, two wins.
    Mike M
    SD Mike

Comment

That was a match and a half! Talk about 'incident-packed!' .

Wouldn't it have been nice if the US could have just sneaked a winner at the end? As it was, their 9 men performed admirably to simply contain the 10 Italians and some dubious officials. Well done USA!

Now, it's time the Brazilians had their come-uppance and I've got a feeling that the Aussies might just be the team to do it. I shall certainly watch that game tomorrow .

Gill
      There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
      (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Comment

Not having cable TV has cut my viewing the games to only a few that are shown on ABC. I caught most of todays game -
        The officiating seemed to get better in the second half....

T
        Theresa

http://WoodNGoods.weebly.com

http://woodngoods.blogspot.com

Comment

To be honest, I was hoping the USA would lose, get this stuff off the TV and out of the papers. American football training camps are underway, the Mets have the best record in baseball and my wife has this stuff on. Go Ghana!
          Kevin
          Scrollsaw Patterns Online
          Making holes in wood with an EX-30, Craftsman 16" VS, Dremel 1680 and 1671

Comment

what game are you people talking about anyways????????????????????????????
            Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X