Craft Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Shows

Just wondering if any of our members attend the Mountain State Arts and Crafts Festival in Cedar Lakes West Virginia. I only live about 12 miles from the location and thought I might be able to meet a member or two there during the first week of July.
    If it don't fit, don't force it....get a bigger hammer!!

Hi Neal. I so wish I could meet you. sorry I am out catching some big old trout. its just too far away for this year. but will mess you. your frined Evie

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Sandy Oaks
      Dog Puzzle - Aussie
      by Sandy Oaks
      This is a custom order request. The pattern is by Harvey Byler purchased from WoodCraftByScott.com. I enlarged the pattern by 10%. Cut at home on the EX21 using FD UR #5 blades. The wood is Poplar approximately 7" x 9". Sanded with the Sand Flee and dipped in Shellac diluted 50% with...
      Today, 10:43 AM
    • Rolf
      Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
      by Rolf
      Quartz. What are you not certain of?
      I needed to make a couple of custom sized Octagonal replacement windows, I wanted the most precision. I don't remember where I bought it. If I had seen the bi-directional Incra 1000 I probably would have bought it instead. With the 2000 you have to choose...
      Today, 09:08 AM
    • Rolf
      Reply to Carved Fretwork Pumpkin
      by Rolf
      Love every bit of it! The lighting really makes it pop. Would you mind sharing the source for the lights that you used?...
      Today, 08:55 AM
    • Rolf
      Reply to Craft Knife blade holder
      by Rolf
      I am very curious as to how the the slots were cut? The lathe work part of it is simple....
      Today, 08:51 AM
    • Linda In Phoenix
      Reply to Carved Fretwork Pumpkin
      by Linda In Phoenix
      Now that's one to make us smile! I've been meaning to try that sometime but procrastinating simply because I didn't stop to consider starting on an easier design to actually learn from. Great reminder. I love your jack-o-lantern!
      Yesterday, 06:07 PM
    Working...
    X