I'm here just buried under patterns and articles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm here just buried under patterns and articles

Since we seem to be missing members left and right, I just wanted to drop a line and saw all is fine with me <grin>

I'm buried right now under deadlines, but I should clear up in a few weeks and be able to post more <grin>

Bob
    www.GrobetUSA.com

Bob,
    Good to hear from you. You know we love you (well, some of us do ).
    Now, get back to work!
    Sandy

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• cwmagee
      Reply to Wooden Headstone
      by cwmagee
      That certainly will be a challenge, Since the wood appears to be well preserved, it will interesting to identify the wood - cedar or locust ???
      Today, 10:40 AM
    • Sandy Oaks
      Reply to ArtCrafters - Pegas Scroll Saw Blades
      by Sandy Oaks
      Betty, send me an email of what you want to order rather than the website. Better pricing on repackaged. Email at [email protected]...
      Today, 10:07 AM
    • planeur
      My covid angel
      by planeur
      Hello scrollsaw and sculptor experts !
      I will need your advises to do that drawing (found on the web ), to make it in 3D , with cherry wood. It is a gift for my brother in law, for his messages of encouragement concerning the COVID. and since more than a year.
      I wont tell you the finish...
      Today, 09:38 AM
    • will8989
      “Old Men” at the sawmill
      by will8989
      This letter was received by Kinder Park. Other than 2 volunteers under 45, the ages range from the youngest, Bruce, 72 to 85.

Dear Vice President Rocky

I have the honor to forward to your attention, the logo of the nonprofit Friends of Kinder Farm Park, provided by Mr. Thos....
      Today, 08:32 AM
    • will8989
      Reply to ArtCrafters - Pegas Scroll Saw Blades
      by will8989
      They say great minds think alike. I wanted to order the ones you sent me to try. I’ll be placing an order over the week-end for the #3 double skip and others. Bruce’s free tickets to Dover this week-end for the races may just cost him for leaving me here by myself for 3 days! And I got them in 2...
      Today, 08:23 AM
    Working...
    X