help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

does any one know how i can turn some of my pictures into patterns by using the gimp
    i am after trying but can figure it out so if any one can help me i will be greatfull
    thank you
    georgeanne
    here is a link to my ablum take a look

http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h178/georgeanneapril/

Georgeanne, not sure what you mean by using the "gimp" but this group has several tutorials for making patterns with different programs in the learning center. This should give you a start.

Kevin
    Kevin
    Scrollsaw Patterns Online
    Making holes in wood with an EX-30, Craftsman 16" VS, Dremel 1680 and 1671

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• cwmagee
      Reply to New PC keyboard has an error
      by cwmagee
      I think it might be a letter that one would need to use the left index finger. Perhaps you need a heavier hammer.
      Today, 05:39 PM
    • jim_mex
      Reply to New tools
      by jim_mex
      Hi Rolf - the unit I bought will also do Tig welding once you buy the optional accessories - torch, nozzles etc: - plus it will do conventional stick welding too. I doubt I'll be heading down the TIG route anytime soon, at least not for the projects I have in mind at the moment.

I did a...
      Today, 05:26 PM
    • Rolf
      Reply to New tools
      by Rolf
      Jim I bought a mig welder the last time I did a frame off restoration on my TVR. I had a few frame cracks. I bought one that used shielding gas. I never really mastered the power vs feed vs moving the torch. Using it only a couple of times a year did not help.
      My dream was to buy a TIG so that...
      Today, 04:32 PM
    • Rolf
      Reply to Big week here
      by Rolf
      Yes you have had a great week.! It is really nice that your son shared this special moment. Regarding retirement, Almost 5 years for me, Never regreted my decision, not for an instant.
      Today, 04:19 PM
    • jim_mex
      New PC keyboard has an error
      by jim_mex
      Partly because I have trouble seeing small letters with my one remaining eye and also because my existing wireless keyboard gave up the ghost a couple of days back I went out this morning and bought a new wired keyboard from our local Oice Depot.

I chose one with really big blue illuminated...
      Today, 03:47 PM
    Working...
    X