Bubbles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bubbles

Here's my bubble gum machine that I recently sold. I tried posting the pic in the gallery but it wouldn't let me. I wasn't sure if it's something on my end or this end. So, I'll just post her here.
    Attached Files
    Kelly
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

That is the most MOOving gumball machine I ever saw!
    CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
    "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
    Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

i dont understand how it works (does it poop out gumballs or what?) but it looks nicely cut and painted. dale
      Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Ha Ha Ha. Dale and Carl your so funny.
        Nice gumball cow. I too am wondering where the gum pops out. do they come in vanilla, chacolate, and strawberry. how cool. so cute. your friend Evie

Comment

When you lift her tail, she drops out a treat for you, from her behind, into the bucket.

I have a little plastic reindeer that pretty much does the same thing and when I saw this pattern, I had to have it.

I never thought I would sell her, but one of the women I work with wanted it for her 10-year old nephew's birthday. Seems he's at the age where bathroom type humor is funny. I'm still at that age, but that's another story.

I think it would be funny to put brown M&Ms in her, but I'll have to make one for myself now, after I make one for one of the other women at work.
          Kelly
          "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Comment

Kelly how cute. m,m's. you could also use jelly beans. I would go for the m,m's though. and ya. what age is it, that we get to old for goodies. anyway. your friend Evie

Comment

Hows it work?????

OK, I gotta try one,
              where did you get the pattern??

tell me can you show how the dispencer works? is it a tapered tray that gravity feeds into a slot in the tail,

Questioning, becuse i want to make a goat. that dispences peanuts for my brother in law, who is turning 40.
              he loves peanuts and eats them by the gallon can... so it will be used.

thomas
              Dremel 1680 & Delta ss250 shopmaster

Comment

I ordered the pattern from Meisel Hardware http://www.meiselwoodhobby.com/cgi-b....wml&storeid=1. I don't have the actual item number, but if you search under Cow it will come up.

The body is actually 5 different pieces that form the cavity for the gumballs. The center piece has the head and udder area which is slanted toward the back. Then there are 2 pieces that are glued on to either side to make the cavity wide enough for the gumballs. Then 2 more pieces are glued on to enclose the inner cavity. The tail is a separate piece that gets fitted into an opening in the back and is held in place with a headless nail. The head, ears and legs are then glued on.

It was a lot of fun to make. Hope that helps.
                Kelly

Comment

That is SO CUTE !!! even I want one lol

Sharon

Comment

great job

Charlie,
                    Charlie
                    "Everything Happens for a Reason"
                    Craftsman 18in. 21609

http://wolfmooncreations.weebly.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jimern
                      Reply to Farmers market "survey"
                      by Jimern
                      The crafters market here in Kerrville, TX is $25 per 10x10 spot per event. We sell 8 months out of the year, Jun/Jul is too hot, and Jan/Feb is too cold. No insurance requirement but we do have to show a sales tax permit and collect sales tax.

Personally I would never sell in a venue that...
                      Today, 06:29 AM
                    • will8989
                      Reply to Farmers market "survey"
                      by will8989
                      The one I do is under a pavilion on County Property, about 60 spaces. They run 4 “seasons”, spring 6 weeks, summer May - mid September, fall sept to Mid November, and holiday fare Mid November until end of year. Cost is $75 per season, per day as they are open Saturday and Sunday. If you are called...
                      Yesterday, 11:10 PM
                    • will8989
                      Reply to Farmers market
                      by will8989
                      Ours are run by the state Ag Dept. They have very strict rules as to masks and distancing. The Ag Dept does come and visit to make sure rules are being followed. We stand behind the table and use the tailgate for packaging. I have people place their credit card in the reader on my phone and remove...
                      Yesterday, 10:31 PM
                    • tgiro01
                      Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
                      by tgiro01
                      Linda - Here is my gimmick for the Incra 1000SE on my SS CNS. I scratched a line 3/4-inch in from the blade end of the fence. I then use a ruler to set that line 1-inch from the side of a carbide tooth on the blade. Then I line the 1-inch mark on the fence ruler to the scratch line.

Now,...
                      Yesterday, 09:38 PM
                    • Linda In Phoenix
                      Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
                      by Linda In Phoenix
                      It was a tough choice on the miter gauges---based on recommendations here. I researched the Kreg and the Incra. They were pretty much tied. I let fate decide it. Went into my nearest 2 hardwood stores. #1 sold Kreg, but they were out of stock and didn't know when an order would come in that...
                      Yesterday, 06:47 PM
                    Working...
                    X