long weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• long weekend

well here our long weekend sucked it did nothing but rain the whole time so i hope everyone else had a good long weekend.
    here is a link to my ablum take a look

http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h178/georgeanneapril/

Well georgeanne, I live just west of the Cascade mountains in the Fraser Valley.
    Here if you cant see the mountains it is raining.
    If you can see the mountains it is going to rain.

I wear waterproof shoes most of the year, and I don't tan I rust.
    But yesterday I got enough dry weather to paint my trailer. I may even go camping someday
    It isn't even 9 am yet and I already cut 12 animals for a Noah's Ark project.
    Ironic isn't it
    CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
    "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
    Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Gee, wish we had a long weekend. We have to wait until next week .

Kevin
      Kevin
      Scrollsaw Patterns Online
      Making holes in wood with an EX-30, Craftsman 16" VS, Dremel 1680 and 1671

Comment

Wish you guys could send rain my way, we almost forget what it looks like.
        Bill
        Delta P-20

Comment

Originally posted by bronco
          Wish you guys could send rain my way, we almost forget what it looks like.
          Bill
          would if i could but i cant
          here is a link to my ablum take a look

http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h178/georgeanneapril/

Comment

This coming weekend should be bad here in Indiana. It always rains for the 500!
            Fred

There's a fine line between woodworking and insanity, I'm just not sure which side of the line I'm on!

Comment

Ya , the only rain we get here in the mojove deseart. is from the wind, blowing the sprinckler water around, your frined Evie

Comment

I had a fabulous weekend, going live on a ballroom dance floor for the first time .

More significantly, a career opportunity opened up for me quite unexpectedly. It'll mean some pretty intensive retraining in computer networking so I doubt I'll be able to spend as much time either here or at my scrollsaw for the foreseeable future. It may be that nothing will come of this opportunity, but I'd be a fool not to pursue it.

Gill
                There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
                (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Comment

Good Luck Gill

Bob
                  Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

Long weekend

Yea, long weekend coming up. I can't wait to do nothing! ... except saw.

Oh, please send rain to Florida. We haven't seen it for months.

Good luck on your endeavors, Gill.

-Bill
                    -Bill

My saw is a DeWalt788 Measure twice; cut once; count fingers after cut

Comment

Congrats on both counts Gill
                      CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
                      "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
                      Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Good for you Gill,

Hope the work is satisfying, and the feet nimble.

Now go dance around those servers, switches and routers.

Regards,
                        Marcel
                        http://marleb.com
                        DW788. -Have fun in the shop or it isn't a hobby anymore.

NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Good Luck, Gill

Good Luck, Gill!
                          (Although a little voice in me is saying "Maybe not") Your thoughtful contributions have always been right-on, and I'll miss seeing them and your nifty work if you need to do other stuff.
                          That said, any endeavor would be very fortunate to have you on board. You go, girl!!
                          Your buddy,
                          Sandy

Comment

Originally posted by Gill
                            I had a fabulous weekend, going live on a ballroom dance floor for the first time .

More significantly, a career opportunity opened up for me quite unexpectedly. It'll mean some pretty intensive retraining in computer networking so I doubt I'll be able to spend as much time either here or at my scrollsaw for the foreseeable future. It may be that nothing will come of this opportunity, but I'd be a fool not to pursue it.

Gill
                            Gill , you just can't go. we love you too much here. But you just have to do what you have to do. you will do great on your new adventure, lots of folks out there are looking for a smart gale like you. you have so much to offer others. so we will just have to share you. drats. I for one hope you pop in once in a while to let us know how you are doing. you go girl. God be with you. your friend always. Evie

Comment

hope everything works out for you

Charlie,
                              Charlie
                              "Everything Happens for a Reason"
                              Craftsman 18in. 21609

http://wolfmooncreations.weebly.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse