Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delta...not the saw

The river....
    what should of been a rainy, scroll saw type day turned into a beautiful day out on the river...

I needed the break to regroup on my project, this is what I've done in 8 days, at 3 hours each day. once I get everything cut out then it will be time to shape everything into place. I think I might need to redo a couple peices, I'm not too happy with the little light on the fender and there's a couple thing that are not to clear on the pattern so I really don't know how I'm going to do them yet..

as for the river...my wife and I meet another couple out on the water today. fishing wasn't to bad, we caught 10 fish with the biggest going 7 lbs...

I'll get a fresh start on the truck tomorrow...

Trout
    Last edited by Trout; 05-20-2006, 08:27 PM.
    Hawk G-4 Jetcraft
    Fish are food, not friends!

Trout. Ya. I guess. just a little trip to the pond. Ha. a 7lb trout. Im so gelous. and I thought my 3 lb brown was good. Ha.
    my hubby only cought a 1lb brown. OH well. lol. hes probleam. got mine. lol
    on your truck it looks like its coming along great. but I do agree . the head light. does look alittle flat. maybe some thicker wood here. to give some dimition. at least in the holder. I so injoy your post. but maybe cous i'm a fishierwomon. and a scroller. I just love how wood and weeds binds us all. I think we love making something out of nothing. you are a master at it all. your friend Evie

Comment

hey Evie..those are Striped bass that we caught on the delta yesterday...

here's what I've done on my project today. The head light was one of the thing that needed to do some work on, it's starting to look pretty good..
      there are some raised and lowered peice but that won't be done until it's ready to be glued together...
      Last edited by Trout; 05-21-2006, 11:09 PM.
      Hawk G-4 Jetcraft
      Fish are food, not friends!

Comment

looking better.
        Last edited by minowevie; 05-22-2006, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Sandy Oaks
          Dog Puzzle - Aussie
          by Sandy Oaks
          This is a custom order request. The pattern is by Harvey Byler purchased from WoodCraftByScott.com. I enlarged the pattern by 10%. Cut at home on the EX21 using FD UR #5 blades. The wood is Poplar approximately 7" x 9". Sanded with the Sand Flee and dipped in Shellac diluted 50% with...
          Today, 10:43 AM
        • Rolf
          Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
          by Rolf
          Quartz. What are you not certain of?
          I needed to make a couple of custom sized Octagonal replacement windows, I wanted the most precision. I don't remember where I bought it. If I had seen the bi-directional Incra 1000 I probably would have bought it instead. With the 2000 you have to choose...
          Today, 09:08 AM
        • Rolf
          Reply to Carved Fretwork Pumpkin
          by Rolf
          Love every bit of it! The lighting really makes it pop. Would you mind sharing the source for the lights that you used?...
          Today, 08:55 AM
        • Rolf
          Reply to Craft Knife blade holder
          by Rolf
          I am very curious as to how the the slots were cut? The lathe work part of it is simple....
          Today, 08:51 AM
        • Linda In Phoenix
          Reply to Carved Fretwork Pumpkin
          by Linda In Phoenix
          Now that's one to make us smile! I've been meaning to try that sometime but procrastinating simply because I didn't stop to consider starting on an easier design to actually learn from. Great reminder. I love your jack-o-lantern!
          Yesterday, 06:07 PM
        Working...
        X