Evies vacation #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evies vacation #2

Hi folks. we did have fun on are vacation. missed you all alot. it was alot of driving. an my butt is so sore. lol setting is not what i love to do the most. except at my saw. lol. I will post some pics . #1st for charlie my kitty . lol and then some of the Belgian. not clydsdale. sorry roung impho. and the babby quirter horse. we hoped to work the horses. but the rain mad every thing slimmie. and the others. was some fretwork in lardge form. that i thought was owsume. this was at a chinease resterant . I wont to make some patterns to go with this. but what wonderful work this was. notice the compound cuting on the roof. so glad to be home. but need to go fishing soon. Neal and Trout. maybe we can find you somewhere in the water. no trout , I didn't even get my line wet at all. bummer. only a finiserman knows what that meens. now I need to weed the gardon. and mow the grass. water all the trees and mill some wood. boy i would rather be home. and let someone else go on vacation. lol your friend Evie
    Attached Files

woops no compound cutting. here it is. and somemore on the fretwork. awsume huh. your friend, Evie also some of the minie burrows. and the wonderful sand blasting ont the windows.
    Attached Files

Comment

well just alittle more lol love ya my friends.
      Attached Files

Comment

Kewl Love the pics Evie

Now thats a big kitty LOL

Your Friend,
        Charlie
        Charlie
        "Everything Happens for a Reason"
        Craftsman 18in. 21609

http://wolfmooncreations.weebly.com

Comment

Great piccies, Evie. I really love your perspective, not just on the woodwork but on life as a whole.

Gill
          There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
          (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Comment

I agree with Gill Evie, you are one of a kind.
            You certainly have made lots of friends on here!
            CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
            "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
            Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Carl , it does seem so , and I am so glad. you are at the top of the list. always with a understanding tip. and warm welcome , even when no one ealse is here. you have always been so helpfull. and non critacale. always wonting to help, in any way. wish i could just make my post as small as yours, and to the point as you. I think you my friend, is a glue to this group staying together. and you can dance too. I am (here comes big word) privileged to call you my friend. hansom too. Oh no did i say that. your friend Evie

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
                Reply to Shrink wrap systems
                by Linda In Phoenix
                I checked out www.ULine.com We used them years ago at the company I used to work at, and they were really reputable to work with. They have machines, guns, bags, and film. I just don't really know what works best, as well as if there is a really great priced to buy from. To date I've been a frugal...
                Yesterday, 10:01 PM
              • will8989
                Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
                by will8989
                Will check out amazon tomorrow. Thanks.
                Yesterday, 09:53 PM
              • will8989
                Reply to Shrink wrap systems
                by will8989
                Well, I used to get my shrink wrap rolls from AC Moore, and just used the last roll😟. I use a heat gun but lately and only shrink the Sealife puzzles to keep the pieces in place. I only use it on puzzles because of my display board otherwise I would have broken pieces all over the place. Also easier...
                Yesterday, 09:49 PM
              • will8989
                Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
                by will8989
                He’s gotten me through some pretty tough times and always has my back so It’s the least I can do. Good thing I had the freezer stocked! That has been a time saver. I made a pot of chili on Sunday and got 6 meals out of it! As for payback, I’m getting a new shed in the spring! I had to do my flap...
                Yesterday, 09:32 PM
              • will8989
                Reply to Sundays market
                by will8989
                We did. I only went $40 over budget. I got a 73” x 12” x 3/4” curly cherry for $55. Just needs to be run through the sander and cut to size. It’s a pinkish cherry and is so pretty. A piece of deep red redwood, 2 pieces of walnut each about 12” wide. Good haul.
                Yesterday, 08:56 PM
              Working...
              X