Evies vacation #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evies vacation #2

Hi folks. we did have fun on are vacation. missed you all alot. it was alot of driving. an my butt is so sore. lol setting is not what i love to do the most. except at my saw. lol. I will post some pics . #1st for charlie my kitty . lol and then some of the Belgian. not clydsdale. sorry roung impho. and the babby quirter horse. we hoped to work the horses. but the rain mad every thing slimmie. and the others. was some fretwork in lardge form. that i thought was owsume. this was at a chinease resterant . I wont to make some patterns to go with this. but what wonderful work this was. notice the compound cuting on the roof. so glad to be home. but need to go fishing soon. Neal and Trout. maybe we can find you somewhere in the water. no trout , I didn't even get my line wet at all. bummer. only a finiserman knows what that meens. now I need to weed the gardon. and mow the grass. water all the trees and mill some wood. boy i would rather be home. and let someone else go on vacation. lol your friend Evie
    Attached Files

woops no compound cutting. here it is. and somemore on the fretwork. awsume huh. your friend, Evie also some of the minie burrows. and the wonderful sand blasting ont the windows.
    Attached Files

Comment

well just alittle more lol love ya my friends.
      Attached Files

Comment

Kewl Love the pics Evie

Now thats a big kitty LOL

Your Friend,
        Charlie
        Charlie
        "Everything Happens for a Reason"
        Craftsman 18in. 21609

http://wolfmooncreations.weebly.com

Comment

Great piccies, Evie. I really love your perspective, not just on the woodwork but on life as a whole.

Gill
          There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
          (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Comment

I agree with Gill Evie, you are one of a kind.
            You certainly have made lots of friends on here!
            CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
            "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
            Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Carl , it does seem so , and I am so glad. you are at the top of the list. always with a understanding tip. and warm welcome , even when no one ealse is here. you have always been so helpfull. and non critacale. always wonting to help, in any way. wish i could just make my post as small as yours, and to the point as you. I think you my friend, is a glue to this group staying together. and you can dance too. I am (here comes big word) privileged to call you my friend. hansom too. Oh no did i say that. your friend Evie

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Gary beasley
                Reply to What do you think?
                by Gary beasley
                I tried a house vac once for a dust collector. It was prone to clogging the lines and when I tried to put a cyclone can on it the vacuum collapsed the garbage can.
                Today, 09:29 PM
              • Gary beasley
                Reply to Vases
                by Gary beasley
                I found this pattern in Steves catalog and freehanded a vase form. This one may appeal to the folks that bought the butterfly vase.
                Today, 09:25 PM
              • Trackman
                Reply to Vases
                by Trackman
                Sorry took so long to answer. The brown vase I added butterfly instead of doing wood burning. Wanted to keep them so they would appeal to several people. I sold all of them to a flower shop....
                Today, 05:13 PM
              • Bill Wilson
                Reply to My lucky day!
                by Bill Wilson
                Being younger than 65, with no qualifying health conditions, I don't anticipate getting a vaccine for some time. My wife works for the school district, so she may be eligible in the next phase. President Biden says that supply will be sufficient for all US adults by end of May. I'm hoping that proves...
                Today, 04:16 PM
              • MidMich324
                Reply to What do you think?
                by MidMich324
                Will a shop vac work for the table saw?.
                Today, 11:26 AM
              Working...
              X