Trout's Fishing Adventure...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trout's Fishing Adventure...

I'm back from a great 3 day adventure up in the mountains..
    I went up with a buddy to do a little fishing and to do a little work around his cabin..

Cabin? yea right....3,000 sq ft house....

we started off Thursday...by catching 9 fish in 4 hours..I started off a little slow, my buddy had 4 fish before I had my first bite but finilly got it in gear and caught up to him..

this is Thursday's catch..

Friday was a differn't story. I caught 6 fish before he got his first bite. we ended up catching and releasing 19 fish for the day...

Saturday, we took out the canoe...

this is my buddy he caught all the fish for Saturday, his 9 to my 0..

together we caught a total of 35 fish and brought home 9..
    and yes we did do some work around the cabin..

Trout
    Hawk G-4 Jetcraft
    Fish are food, not friends!

Hey Trout,
    You look like your having too much fun and what a beautiful area you are fishing at! I bet it makes you want to retire early and live there instead of just visiting for the weekend.
    Bill
    Last edited by bronco; 05-14-2006, 12:39 AM.
    Delta P-20

Comment

Looks like a GREAT trip Trout! Glad to see pictures of California that don't contain asphalt, concrete, smog, or 8.7 million people!
      ‎"Orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names. They're easier to ignore before you see their faces. It's easier to pretend they're not real before you hold them in your arms. But once you do, everything changes."

D. Platt

Comment

Thats sooo true. Its nice to see there is still trees and clean water in Cali. Looks like you had fun! dale
        Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

we were not high enough...

we were at 4,000 ft, just above the the oaks and at the base of the pines..
          and yes there was still graffitti, that something I'm getting pretty tired of looking at!

the wife asked if I was taking the float tube and fly rod, I wish I had because there was a local fly fishing club having a little derby..

one of the things our fishing group does is to clean up any trash that we see while were out fishing. I picked up a small bag of trash along the way and keep our area that we were fishing clean..

to make this post scroll saw related...
          I read some posts about wood that some of you have found and made projects out of..I looked at a lot of wood but didn't find anything that inspired me..

Trout
          Last edited by Trout; 05-14-2006, 12:57 PM.
          Hawk G-4 Jetcraft
          Fish are food, not friends!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X