"brb"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "brb"

I'll tell you all about it when we get back......

Trout
    Hawk G-4 Jetcraft
    Fish are food, not friends!

What the heck??? Leave us hanging in suspense?? LOL
    Mtnman Jim

taking life as it comes and trying to make the best of it

Comment

Trout can't wait to hear from you!

Bob
      Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

we just got back from dropping off our entries to the county fair.
        I wanted to get a couple pictures but with the excitement of the moment we didn't get any. It's pretty much drop and go and they rush everything to the back so you don't get to peek at any of the competition...

I entered my steam locomotive and stage coach in the miniature division and a deer head and trout in the intarsia division...
        the judging will be held on Tuesday and we'll have to wait until June 23rd to see how we did....

here I am getting the locomotive all waxed up and ready to go...

This is Mrs.Trout's first time entering and she had 4 of her pictures excepted...
        the first picture on the left is called "fishing with grandpa", that's me and Caleb.

I had to do some modifications to the frames because they have to be hung just right by the rules...

on Tuesday, I'll be helping judge the junior wood working division...

Trout
        Last edited by Trout; 06-12-2010, 04:17 PM.
        Hawk G-4 Jetcraft

Comment

Looks like you and the Mrs. has some winners there. Good luck (although you don't need it).
          Dan H

I would rather be friendly to a stranger than be a stranger to my friends.

Comment

Love the locomotive!! Beautiful craftsmanship. Have fun judging the juniors and enjoy the ribbons you are sure to bring home.
            Mtnman Jim

taking life as it comes and trying to make the best of it

Comment

Thanks Dan....
              I have to say, the last 3 years I raised the bar pretty high but I think I pushed it over the top this year...or will there be an upset like last year?
              I saved the train for last and when I carried it in, it sure got quite...

the hard part is going to be on Tuesday when I'm at the fair judging the junior wood working division and I'll be having lunch with the person who will be judging my stuff. I sware to myself that I'm not going to peek, I want it to be a suprise for when we go opening day......
              Last edited by Trout; 06-12-2010, 08:49 PM.
              Hawk G-4 Jetcraft

Comment

I imagine it will be hard to see that locomotive behind that huge best of show ribbon you will be bringing home!!

From what I can make out of Mrs. Trout's picture they are fabulous!! What kind of camera does she use?? I would love to have her teach me a thing or two about photography!! You two make a great team!!! Best of luck to you both!!
                Cathy in NE

"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." - Anonymous

Comment

Trout, I love the locomotive!
                  Thanks for sharing.

Bob
                  Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

Very nice work! Look forward to the results. Looks like the Mrs. is also very talented!

Hope you both do great!!!
                    Kip

Scrollin' with an Ex-21

http://eco-friendly-woodworks.com/

I WAITED patiently for the Lord; And He inclined to me and heard my cry.
                    He brought me up out of the pit of destruction, out of the miry clay,
                    And He set my feet upon a rock making my footsteps firm.
                    He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God;
                    Many will see and fear
                    And will trust in the Lord.
                    Psalm 40:1-3

Comment

Good luck Trout! - I'm sure you'll be picking up ribbons for your excellent work so I'm going to wish you all the best mainly for the judging which should be a really interesting experience! Please let us us know how you go on with your entries and the judging experience and your thoughts on the judging process.

Best wishes!
                      Jim in Mexico

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
                      - Albert Einstein

Comment

Now how come we didn't see that one out in the yard?........
                        Have phun judging, and good luck with your entries.
                        Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Best of luck Trout.
                          Merle
                          SSG US Army Retired.
                          [email protected]
                          http://www.etsy.com/your/listings

Comment

thanks...
                            now I'm stressing on what I'm going to do for next year to top this one!

Trout
                            Hawk G-4 Jetcraft

Comment

Good luck to you and the Mrs Trout. Though I don't think either of you will need any luck with the great work you entered.
                              Dennis

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X