just have to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just have to go

Hi my friends. I will miss you alot. but just have to go on vacation. drats. going to VA. to see my son. can't wait. they have a new horse for me to work. a clysdale. how cool.also a baby querter horse. to start on a lung line. and I will go to the shanadoa picknick. sorry can't spell that. and it would be so cool to meet one or more of you there. that is the only picnic I will get to this year. drats. wish I could go to them all. but money, for plane tickits are pretty exspeisive. If for some chance you go. I will be the old lady with hair down to my waist. and a smile on my face I'll take some pictures. and will be glad to get home . we will go fihishing after that.just can't wait. but my thoughts will be with you. love ya. your friend Evie. PS that is my second love. walking through the woods. gettin my line wet.
    Charlie. I will be waiting to see what you do next. And Sharon . I don't have to tell you to keep your chin up. love ya my friend.

hope you guys have a great time..we'll be wanting a full report when you get back..

Trout
    Hawk G-4 Jetcraft
    Fish are food, not friends!

Comment

Later

Have a great time and we'll see you when you get back.

Be safe,

-Bill
      -Bill

My saw is a DeWalt788 Measure twice; cut once; count fingers after cut

Comment

Hurry home hunny, we will miss you! Enjoy the picnic, but most of all, enjoy the family! Dale
        (pictures of the horses too hun, someone might make patterns out of them for you )
        Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Have fun and take lots of photos to show us.

Gill
          There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
          (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Comment

Enjoy enjoy enjoy, you will be missed but we are all excited for you.

Like the kids always say... "Bring me back something nice!" LOL
            CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
            "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
            Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Have a good time Evie,

Come back safe.

Regards,
              Marcel
              http://marleb.com
              DW788. -Have fun in the shop or it isn't a hobby anymore.

NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Have a great time. Enjoy the picnic.

Could you maybe bring me back the Clydesdale? They are my absolute favorite horse. I've always wanted one. Maybe one day . . . if pigs fly!
                Kelly
                "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Comment

Evie--I hope you have a great vacation. We all need to get rejuvenated every once in awhile. Run barefoot in the grass and wade in the water, listen to the birds, and chase a rabbit. Stay safe.
                  Moon
                  Old Mooner

Comment

Gee evie-- I'll miss ya !!!!!! But when that big bird leaves Dallas you may just end up flying over my house- tip a wing when you do.. Love Ya.
                    Sharon

Comment

Evie, bring your rain coat they are calling for rain here in Virginia but enjoy your trip

Tom
                      Tom in Roanoke
                      ...it seems that all my hobbies envolve making dust of wood...

Comment

Have a good trip
                        hopefully will be done with my project when you get back
                        have a great time

Your Friend,
                        Charlie
                        Charlie
                        "Everything Happens for a Reason"
                        Craftsman 18in. 21609

http://wolfmooncreations.weebly.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
                          Reply to Shrink wrap systems
                          by will8989
                          None Linda. You need to find the right heat temp so it shrinks but doesn’t put a hole in the wrap but the tape doesn’t shrink or tear.
                          Today, 12:20 AM
                        • Linda In Phoenix
                          by Linda In Phoenix
                          What thickness of film seems to work the best for puzzles?
                          The bags seem easier on the surface.
                          But the film seems like it is more versatile on size variations.
                          Yesterday, 03:24 PM
                        • will8989
                          Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
                          by will8989
                          Regulations are 150 square feet, this will be 144 square feet so we are good. He’s making it that size Since the sheets are 4’ wide. And the Shelves need to be 4” above my head!! It will be very specific.
                          Yesterday, 10:32 AM
                        • Sandy Oaks
                          by Sandy Oaks
                          As a framer, we have a shrinker wrapper at ArtCrafters. Very simple. Film on a roller, sealer attached, just roll off enough film, seal the film, insert object, seal other end and shrink with a heat gum. We also use Uline as a source. Not sure where our unit can from as it was with the shop when...
                          Yesterday, 09:46 AM
                        • NC Scroller
                          Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
                          by NC Scroller
                          I would make the shed 1" less than the size permits are required for. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH SPACE....
                          Yesterday, 07:42 AM
                        Working...
                        X