The baby Has Arrived!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The baby Has Arrived!

I'm a bit late in this announcement but the Army and the Red Cross were a bit slow in telling me. Matter of fact I was pulled from a mission and was walking across the camp as I was instructed to go and see the commander, well in my walk I had people saying congratulations...half the camp knew before I did. None the less on 6 May my wife finally ushered our second daughter Madison into the world. She is a healthy kiddo' and the wife is doing fine, I should be able to get out of Iraq in 9 days to go and check things out for myself for two weeks. Anyhow just thought I'd share the news and further brag that I have yet another future shop helper.

Take Care All and Best Regards,

Todd
    Todd

Hawk G4, Dremel 1800

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

That is wonderfull news Todd.
    Congratulations and all the best to you and your family.
    http://www.picturetrail.com/willyswoodcrafting

The task ahead of us is never as great as the power behind us

Delta P-20 Scroll Saw, 14" x 43" Craftex Wood Lathe and Jet 10" Mini Lathe .

Comment

Congratulations to both you and your wife . I bet you can't wait to get back home now.

Gill
      There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
      (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Comment

Congratulations! Glad to hear everyone is well. Hope you can get home to see them soon.
        Dan H

I would rather be friendly to a stranger than be a stranger to my friends.

Comment

Congratulations to both you and your wife.
          It won't be long and you will be home with them.
          Take care of yourself.

Bob
          Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

Congratulations , Todd. I'm very happy for you, I know from experience that you can't wait to get home (even for a little while). Good luck.

-Bill
            -Bill

My saw is a DeWalt788 Measure twice; cut once; count fingers after cut

Comment

That's great Todd! Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you two!!!!!
              Can we expect photos when you get home?

Bob
              www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Woohoo!

Congrats Todd, Glad everyone is healthy.

Be carefull over there, and be sure to go home to meet your new one, and your "used" ones . I'm sure they miss you as much as you miss them.

I wish upon your new daughter health and a happy life

Regards,
                Marcel
                http://marleb.com
                DW788. -Have fun in the shop or it isn't a hobby anymore.

NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

I am very happy for you both Todd.
                  Congratulations!
                  CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
                  "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
                  Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Congratulations Todd !!! Now that little one can have you wrapped around her little finger for the rest of her life -- I do like the name you and your wife chose for her -- Yea I can seee a Madam President Madison . It has a nice ring to it doesn't it
                    Sharon

Comment

congrats

CONgradualtions to you and your family on the new addition, I WISH her all the health in the world ... you take care of yourself over there so you can get home to her and start the spoiling process.

Wayne
                      You can't depend on your eyes if your imagination is out of focus...Mark Twain

Comment

WOOHOOOO Now hurry home to hold that lil helper!! Dale
                        Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT!!!!!

Congrats Todd!!!! Hope you have a safe trip home to visit your family.
                          ‎"Orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names. They're easier to ignore before you see their faces. It's easier to pretend they're not real before you hold them in your arms. But once you do, everything changes."

D. Platt

Comment

Dad thats so great. I for one wont to wish all your choices on this little one. to be your best effort ever. scrolling aside. here is your best work. aaaaaaaa your friend Evie

Comment

Congrats. Hold them tight and never let them go emotionally.
                              Sawdust King

If there is one thing I can make perfect every time it is sawdust.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X