Another Pattern to Wood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Pattern to Wood

I just finished this tonight, its another Mother's Day gift, this one going to my mother-in law, it is of my lovely bride being walked down the aisle by her Dad.

Made it with the coyote software.....
    Attached Files
    Bill

DeWalt 788

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

God gives us only what we can handle.. Apparently God thinks I am one tough cookie.....

What a lovely gift to give a mother!
    Cheers. Teresa .

Comment

Ozark, great job and what an awesome gift idea!

Comment

What a guy. Bill , I can see why she marriade you. your the man. for real. and a nice guy too. your friend Evie. Ps. could you tell your wife to put me in here will. your friend Evie

Comment

Oh wow, Ozark! No other words necessary!!!
          Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Thanks guys for the compliments, the greatest compliment came when I gave it to her On Sunday, Tears of joy! she loved it, and I was the favorite son in-law for the day.lol

Bill
            Bill

DeWalt 788

God gives us only what we can handle.. Apparently God thinks I am one tough cookie.....

Comment

Thats great Bill. Nothing like making a woman cry

How do you like the software?
              CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
              "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
              Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

very nice
                Charlie
                "Everything Happens for a Reason"
                Craftsman 18in. 21609

http://wolfmooncreations.weebly.com

Comment

Carl I love the software, I find myself making patterns more then I am in front of the saw! It certainly has enabled me to take my scroll sawing to another level. And with the few patterns I have made and cut it has more then paid for itself. And I'm still learning each time I play with it to get better patterns and options. I am so glad I got it.

Bill
                  Bill

DeWalt 788

Comment

Bill, I just downloaded the trial offer and don't quite know what I am doing. It is easier once you read the instructions? Hubby always did say I just kind of skip over them no matter what I am attempting to do! I printed them out and will read them tomorrow at lunch. I am looking forward to using this software. I plan on taking a laptop and camera with me to my shows this fall and show people just what a "wood" picture of them would look like. I think this would increase my sales quite a bit. Now, if I just read the directions!!

Betty
                    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• meflick
                      Reply to About ornament exchange and secret Santa exchange
                      by meflick
                      got mine in the mail today. Thanks.Cute and befitting. Now I need to know how it’s made/what it’s made from. (On everyone gets theirs of course.)...
                      Yesterday, 08:21 PM
                    • Jo Labre
                      Reply to Joining the new tool frenzy
                      by Jo Labre
                      At the time I thought "Ah, spit!" (or words like that) and just threw the blade in the garbage. It was the #5 size blade. I suspect it would cost more to have it done than the cost of a new blade. The owners manual is not very helpful, the wording is awkward, having been 'translated' into...
                      Yesterday, 11:13 AM
                    • hotshot
                      by hotshot
                      The brazing process doesn't look too bad. I have seen the welders built into the industrial bandsaws, so out of curiosity, I looked that up and that process is pretty cool to watch also, though trying that on something this small would probably light the whole thing up....
                      Yesterday, 10:14 AM
                    • Rolf
                      by Rolf
                      Jo, I did a bit of research on the web, and there are lots of videos of people silver soldering broken blades. In hindsight I remember I had made a jig eons ago to do just that, when I still had a small Craftsman bench top three wheeler....
                      Yesterday, 09:32 AM
                    • Rolf
                      Reply to About ornament exchange and secret Santa exchange
                      by Rolf
                      I haven't even decided what to make!
                      Yesterday, 09:27 AM
                    Working...
                    X